When Beauty Queens Claim Trump Walked In On Them Naked, Ex-Miss CA Says They've Got It All Wrong

I think it's great that donald took all of her phone calls and stood up for her, I'm certain his support meant a lot to her...

HOWEVER, donald TOLD Howard Stern that he walked in to the dressing rooms at Beauty pageants....and he could do this, because he owned it, or something of the sort...

search for it on Youtube, it's easy to find.... ''Howard Stern Trump Beauty Pageants'' should get you to it...
Or you could back it up. That's typically how it works. I don't let libs run me into the ground.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”
Thanks. Men are everywhere. No big deal like with any other female show. If a woman is prudish she chooses another line of work.

LOL- you asked for back up- I provided it- and like a typical Trumpster then you dismiss the facts- and actually lie about what Trump said

Trump: “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant
You: "Men are everywhere."

You are a Trump voter.

This is all just another bullpoop attack on Trump to divert from the corruption and vileness of the Clintons.

Wow- longknife certainly doesn't want to discuss Trump bragging about how he would walk in on naked women- because he could.

Including 15 year old girls.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in a 2005 recording released by CNN.

“No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … ‘Is everyone OK?’ You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody OK?’ And you see these incredible-looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”

Forum List

Back