🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Clinton massacred all those innocents in Waco, should the world have demanded regime change?

When they all burned to death should Russia/Syria/Iran have discussed bombing Washington DC to force Clinton out of power? Reno tortured all those poor people first and then let them die such a horrible death on President Clinton's orders.

76 died. Horridly. Burned alive.

Righties never seem to care when law enforcement shoots unarmed black folks over and over .

When they all burned to death should Russia/Syria/Iran have discussed bombing Washington DC to force Clinton out of power? Reno tortured all those poor people first and then let them die such a horrible death on President Clinton's orders.

76 died. Horridly. Burned alive.

That was horrible and there was no reason for it. Clinton allowed those people, many of whom were children, to be brutally killed and the left never protested or showed outrage.

When terrorists attack, the left always makes excuses and claims we asked for it. Of course, the OK City bombing was likely in retaliation for Waco yet the left felt no responsibility for that. It's another way they show their hypocrisy.
The more fortunate children were removed from the compound before the raid. In March of 1993, some of them drew pictures of their own compound in flames.

They knew what was coming.

What emerged in the children's portrayal of their world, Dr. Perry wrote on March 11, was "the sense that there is going to be an absolute explosive end to these children's families." Asked to draw the compound, they drew pictures of fires and explosions and castles in heaven, he said.

"We'd ask them, 'What do you think is going to happen?' " Dr. Perry said in an interview. "They'd say, 'Everyone is going to die,' or, 'We're going to blow you all up.' " Looking Toward Heaven

Growing Up Under Koresh: Cult Children Tell of Abuses

I just posted the initial 9/11 calls to the local sheriff. There was NO CONCEPT of being stormed by a Federal military operation. They had NO IDEA WHY it was happening or who was shooting at their home. Neither did the local authorities -- with whom they had GREAT relations.

Terrorists don't call 9/11 when their home is being raided by ninja wannabees with automatic weapons.
LOL

Why are you posting that in response to my post? It has nothing to do at all with anything I posted.

Of course it did. You claimed "they knew it was coming". And proceeded to describe their RELIGIOUS apocalyptic belief system. But the fact is -- they NEVER EXPECTED that scale of a military assault raid for any "legal excuses" to occur that day.

The raid just CONFIRMED their "beliefs" and caused them to dig in and believe it WAS "the end".
WTF?

Try reading for context next time. Your reply had nothing to do with what I posted.

When I said, "they knew what was coming," to whom do you think I was referring when I said, "they?"

Plus you altered my quote. I didn't say, "they knew it was coming," I said, "they knew what was coming."

A slight distinction to be sure, but the difference is "it" refers to the siege; "what" refers to their fiery end. They knew there was going to be a fire to end it all. That, plus the audio of Davidians heard talking about spreading Coleman fuel, plus 3 separate fires breaking out almost simultaneously, leaves little doubt they had a suicide pact planned to avoid being captured.

That was horrible and there was no reason for it. Clinton allowed those people, many of whom were children, to be brutally killed and the left never protested or showed outrage.

When terrorists attack, the left always makes excuses and claims we asked for it. Of course, the OK City bombing was likely in retaliation for Waco yet the left felt no responsibility for that. It's another way they show their hypocrisy.
The more fortunate children were removed from the compound before the raid. In March of 1993, some of them drew pictures of their own compound in flames.

They knew what was coming.

What emerged in the children's portrayal of their world, Dr. Perry wrote on March 11, was "the sense that there is going to be an absolute explosive end to these children's families." Asked to draw the compound, they drew pictures of fires and explosions and castles in heaven, he said.

"We'd ask them, 'What do you think is going to happen?' " Dr. Perry said in an interview. "They'd say, 'Everyone is going to die,' or, 'We're going to blow you all up.' " Looking Toward Heaven

Growing Up Under Koresh: Cult Children Tell of Abuses

I just posted the initial 9/11 calls to the local sheriff. There was NO CONCEPT of being stormed by a Federal military operation. They had NO IDEA WHY it was happening or who was shooting at their home. Neither did the local authorities -- with whom they had GREAT relations.

Terrorists don't call 9/11 when their home is being raided by ninja wannabees with automatic weapons.
LOL

Why are you posting that in response to my post? It has nothing to do at all with anything I posted.

Of course it did. You claimed "they knew it was coming". And proceeded to describe their RELIGIOUS apocalyptic belief system. But the fact is -- they NEVER EXPECTED that scale of a military assault raid for any "legal excuses" to occur that day.

The raid just CONFIRMED their "beliefs" and caused them to dig in and believe it WAS "the end".
WTF?

Try reading for context next time. Your reply had nothing to do with what I posted.

When I said, "they knew what was coming," to whom do you think I was referring when I said, "they?"

Plus you altered my quote. I didn't say, "they knew it was coming," I said, "they knew what was coming."

A slight distinction to be sure, but the difference is "it" refers to the siege; "what" refers to their fiery end. They knew there was going to be a fire to end it all. That, plus the audio of Davidians heard talking about spreading Coleman fuel, plus 3 separate fires breaking out almost simultaneously, leaves little doubt they had a suicide pact planned to avoid being captured.

They didn't know it would end in fire. That's their "religious belief" from WAAAY before there was a threat from the BATF. They had NO CLUE who the 75 guerillas shooting their dogs dead and charging their compound were. And NEITHER did the local sheriff when they called 911 to find out who was shooting at them..

They did not invite such treatment to fulfill a RELIGIOUS pact. Flimsy legal arguments for such force to have been used in the 1st place. If they WANTED to PROVOKE an apocalyptic event, they could have at least put some effort into attracting a military assault on their home..

Forum List

Back