🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Clinton massacred all those innocents in Waco, should the world have demanded regime change?

Yeah, extremist terrorists that had a great relationship with local law enforcement and invited BATF agents to their BBQs and to use their gun range... That shit don't sell... Gassed kids in an enclosed bunker. ON PURPOSE...
I'll tell you what you would tell any BLM person. Cooperate with the police, and nobody has to die. The WACO nutjobs? Suicide by idiocy.

They WERE cooperating with Texas authorities, local law enforcement. No real issues. Until the BATF invited the press to watch them come in guns blazing and killing the kids dogs in the front yard before anyone went to knock on the door and serve a warrant...

Yeah sure. And Trayvon was just getting some skittles.

You really gonna troll a thread inspired by child-killing?? What's gotten into you?

Don't pull a Westwall on me and call a counterargument against your WACO story trolling. The WACO people were lunatics. You can't complain about their tragic end, because that's usually what happens to nutjobs. You conservatives have spent the last several years telling us how non-compliance with authority results in this kind of thing. Now's your chance to prove you believe that.

The way this works -- for EVERY MEMBER BTW -- is that you refute ANYTHING you think is Bullshit. Not pull out Trayvon Martin vids and make jokes about Skittles and terrorists and gene pool cleansing.. That's what Message Boards are for -- I thought. Care to refute anything I said?

Last edited:
Not many countries would oppose the killing of extremist terrorists.

So those twenty children incinerated alive in Waco were "extremist terrorists"

....... AND -- gene pool rejects. That's the way the partisan left rolls.... Don't trust them on Civil Liberty issues. It's all negotiable with them..

When they all burned to death should Russia/Syria/Iran have discussed bombing Washington DC to force Clinton out of power? Reno tortured all those poor people first and then let them die such a horrible death on President Clinton's orders.

76 died. Horridly. Burned alive.
I'll tell you what; if Clinton was known around the world for mass executions, acts of chemical massacre, torturing his citizens, and targeting hospitals, all on a scale as Assad? Then YES the world should support regime change! BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE! Fucking Christ.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/04/05/...ad-atrocities-civilian-deaths-gas-attack.html

When they all burned to death should Russia/Syria/Iran have discussed bombing Washington DC to force Clinton out of power? Reno tortured all those poor people first and then let them die such a horrible death on President Clinton's orders.

When I remember what Clinton did in Waco ...

my hatred towards the Left only grows.....it does not diminish.

that Janet Reno sold her soul to the Clintons

exactly like the scum Susan Rice sold it to Hussein Obama.

Yeah. As Clint Eastwood would say -- "It was a failure to communicate"

Did you hear that? LOCAL law enforcement wasn't even given the courtesy that the PRESS got. Caught the local sheriff COMPLETELY by surprise. He later stated, he could have served a warrant or detained anyone from Mt Carmel by just approaching them in town.

....... AND -- gene pool rejects. That's the way the partisan left rolls.... Don't trust them on Civil Liberty issues. It's all negotiable with them..

Indeed

They can not accept the fact that slick willy is a criminal

They can not accept the fact that the Davidians had a BATF license to modify machine guns

They can not accept the fact slick willy is far worse than Assad and Putin.

For shame

Are we seriously comparing Waco to Assad using chemical weapons? After the failed raid the standoff dragged on for 51 days with no end in sight at that point it was pretty clear Koresh and his followers were not going to leave willingly and the FBI could not just walk away how that ended was tragic but I would also say it was unaviodable at that point.

Of course your hatred grows! Your feigned ignorance is fertilized by that same ignorance of partisanship you cultivate so you may belong to your chosen tribe! Live Long and Prosper another half-life, empty vessel!

What's next TD? 24 years and four administrations later you have to resurrected this horseshit fuck-up as a way to support and boost the Orange One? What is the fucking point? Your cognitive thought process is truly fucked! There is no parallel between that unintentional fuck-up and the INTENTIONAL FUCK-UP in Syria committed by the scum of the Earth with purpose and forethought!

Waco was unintentional? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Of course your hatred grows! Your feigned ignorance is fertilized by that same ignorance of partisanship you cultivate so you may belong to your chosen tribe! Live Long and Prosper another half-life, empty vessel!

There was no reason to kill those children......there was no reason to burn and to create horror.....

They all should be alive today.

Talk about terrorists!:mad-61:

Indeed

They can not accept the fact that slick willy is a criminal

They can not accept the fact that the Davidians had a BATF license to modify machine guns

They can not accept the fact slick willy is far worse than Assad and Putin.

For shame

I wouldn't go that far. Billy Jeff was poorly served by the folks around him. He got "distracted" a lot from thinking stuff thru. Like that midnight bombing of Iraq on the night of Impeachment.

What's next TD? 24 years and four administrations later you have to resurrected this horseshit fuck-up as a way to support and boost the Orange One? What is the fucking point? Your cognitive thought process is truly fucked! There is no parallel between that unintentional fuck-up and the INTENTIONAL FUCK-UP in Syria committed by the scum of the Earth with purpose and forethought!

Waco was unintentional? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
Read the entire post and respond to the significance of the comparison THAT YOU INITIALLY MADE, TD! If your conclusion is contrary to mine, you are cognitively challenged or a fucking partisan hack! You make the fucking choice how you wish to appear! I already know and wish to see if you are an honest person.

When I remember what the police did in Ferguson, my hatred of white racists grows. It does not diminish.

When I remember what the police did in Ferguson, my hatred of white racists grows. It does not diminish.

Why do you parrot me?

Don't you have words of your own?

You got a problem with cops defending themselves?

Not the best example of 'racism', sweetie

Forum List

Back