When Cops Become Thieves

When you drive off all the good cops all you have left are bullies and thieves. It's not that hard to figure out.

Odd, that you didn't tell the ultimate truth, that when all the prior presidents have been driven off we are stuck with the biggest bully and thief, Donald J. Trump!

When you drive off all the good cops all you have left are bullies and thieves. It's not that hard to figure out.

Odd, that you didn't tell the ultimate truth, that when all the prior presidents have been driven off we are stuck with the biggest bully and thief, Donald J. Trump!
Donald J. Trump is a gift from God. We need to be thankful every day that he is in office instead of a democommiecrat.

Donald J. Trump is a gift from God. We need to be thankful every day that he is in office instead of a democommiecrat.

Keep telling yourself this ^^^; you may one day come to the conclusion you were a biddable fool.

Nobody is driving off good cops. Well, I suppose that depends on what you consider a good cop.

This ain't good. I expect it to grow as good people refuse to take this thankless job. Our police will become ghettoized just like football

There are a few cops that aren't playing by the rules. That is why if anyone see a cop getting out of line. That they should report them. If a cop has so many reports. That they'll do an investigation on them. But no report, no investigation.

Douse the police with water, garbage, rocks and bottles. Encourage others to attack the police. Then complain that the only police willing to take job are criminals themselves.
?

What a colossal joke. They got the police they deserve.

This ain't good. I expect it to grow as good people refuse to take this thankless job. Our police will become ghettoized just like football

There are a few cops that aren't playing by the rules. That is why if anyone see a cop getting out of line. That they should report them. If a cop has so many reports. That they'll do an investigation on them. But no report, no investigation.

When an anonymous complaint is received, it is ignored. When someone calls in an makes such a report, we would send them a form letter informing them that we would follow up, but they needed to know if they were making a false claim they would be prosecuted for doing so.

So does this mean that FBI and other federal law enforcement officers should get a pass for wrongdoing because of how they have been demonized then? gtfoh

What wrongdoing? One agent was fired, others, IMO (and if you have evidence of more wrongdoing let me know) have been attacked by trump and his fellow travelers (no credibility there).

So tell me, how does one reply to a remark that we have to simply accept the corruption ?

That's not what he said, brainlet.

He's saying that as we continue to demonize the police, those with commendable integrity will forego being police officers altogether. What honorable person is going to want a job where he's constantly vilified? I sure as hell wouldn't. So guess what's left to choose from - crap people. And the more you disparage the virtuous, the more crap you'll get. This ain't rocket surgery.
Good cops have to face the fact EVERY DAY that on we "wrong" move in legitimately doingv5heir job, they can wind up in prison simply to satisfy the mob.

Detroit's Walter Budson and Larry Nevers for example

Your best example is from over a quarter of a century ago?
They wrongly died in prison.

The cop who had to shoot the gentle giant had to go into hiding. He wasnt prosecuted, but his life was destroyed by the lying mob.

There are endless examples

The guy probably bashed his own head in. People are known to do that. Or they used to before video.

I have no love for cops. My experience with them has always been, as soon as they latch onto you, even if you have done nothing wrong, they will TRY and find SOME reason to FUCK with you. They give you their "attitude test," meaning that if you even show a LITTLE agitation for them DICKING with you, they will find SOME reason to SCREW YOU. I haven't met a "GOOD" cop ever. They've all been power driven assholes that know they have TOTAL CONTROL over you, and they can take you to JAIL for ANYTHING, even if they have to MAKE UP THE REASON.

Case in point, ONE instance, among others, one night an Iraq war veteran got liquored up at a biker club house that's right behind my property. *I* called the cops because I heard shooting. I suppose others did as well, and even though this is a sparsely populated end of town, and it might have been LEGAL to shot a firearm, a cop showed up here and questioned me and then left. Then he and two more showed up and gave me the THIRD DEGREE. They thought they HAD THEIR GUY. After a long conversation where they tried ALL their VERBAL JUDO crap on me, I finally mentioned that the XXXX biker club house was RIGHT THERE, BEHIND ME, and a sheriff finally said he was going to walk over there and check it out. Well, the other two followed, and I NEVER SAW THEM AGAIN. The next day I learned that it was a GUY I KNEW, the afore mentioned, and he was all liquored up and pulled out his .45 and started shooting at their flag poles, and the cops found him sitting in the club house with the pistol LAYING ON THE BAR and ADMITTED it. Now did the cops bother to COME BACK OVER and APOLOGIZE to ME for GIVING ME the THIRD DEGREE? FUCK... NO... and that's just ONE instance where I've had to deal with cops and they've been ASS HOLES.

So don't tell me cops are ALL GOOD GUYS, and they're JUST HERE FOR OUR PROTECTION... bull shit.

Forum List

Back