When Cops Become Thieves

You can't continue to villanize the police and expect to get good people. Even good people will eventually think I am being made into a villan anyway no matter what I do.

If so many are so concerned with our police being so bad just remove them and do without. A quick lesson in lawlessness would do wonders.

So you have to simply accept the bad to have a police force? Is this really what you are going to stand on?
Lol you really are funny. But I can see if you hold the wording sideways and add a few words you might get that out of what I wrote.

Well there you go. If one reads into what you wrote you get what I asked you about writing.

To note, you didn't correct my perception of what you wrote.
Because I actually thought you were making a joke. It has already been explained to you more then once. If you really need to have it explained more then it has to be a joke as no one could be that dense except on purpose.

So you claim that you held the post sideways and added words in a hope to twist the post.

We have people saying that we need to remove signs that say to serve and protect. Any time there is a police shooting some cheer, you can even read some on here who say they got what they had coming.
Let's say you work as an engineer. A few structures fail so everyone begins to say that engineers are purposefully designing structures to fail and kill people. They begin to yell that everything that is designed is ugly, not energy efficient enough, that it was designed to fail. Can you imagine how many would be flocking to that job? Would only the best and brightest be going into engineering?

Now it has been explained again.

You can't continue to villanize the police and expect to get good people. Even good people will eventually think I am being made into a villan anyway no matter what I do.

If so many are so concerned with our police being so bad just remove them and do without. A quick lesson in lawlessness would do wonders.

So you have to simply accept the bad to have a police force? Is this really what you are going to stand on?
Lol you really are funny. But I can see if you hold the wording sideways and add a few words you might get that out of what I wrote.

Well there you go. If one reads into what you wrote you get what I asked you about writing.

Because I actually thought you were making a joke. It has already been explained to you more then once. If you really need to have it explained more then it has to be a joke as no one could be that dense except on purpose.

So you claim that you held the post sideways and added words in a hope to twist the post.

We have people saying that we need to remove signs that say to serve and protect. Any time there is a police shooting some cheer, you can even read some on here who say they got what they had coming.
Let's say you work as an engineer. A few structures fail so everyone begins to say that engineers are purposefully designing structures to fail and kill people. They begin to yell that everything that is designed is ugly, not energy efficient enough, that it was designed to fail. Can you imagine how many would be flocking to that job? Would only the best and brightest be going into engineering?

If bridges start failing people would have a valid right to question engineers, especially if other engineers started defending it.

The police are so demonized that the only reason to become a police officer is to get what you can.

Not really a good idea. Bad guys have terrible stuff.

You almost never arrest anyone with Ethan Allen furniture and Kitchenaid appliances.

If bridges start failing people would have a valid right to question engineers, especially if other engineers started defending it.
Bridges, buildings, walkways etc. have all failed at one time or another.
There are even people that believe the earth is flat, the moon landings were fake.

The sad part is the only people that stand up for police that abuse the law are people that want it to fail.

The police department has those that investigate police. Any shooting is broght before a grand jury.

But here again you are trying to rationalize your hate. I commend you on your ability to make statements based solely on feelings.

There are even people that believe the earth is flat, the moon landings were fake.

The sad part is the only people that stand up for police that abuse the law are people that want it to fail.

The police department has those that investigate police. Any shooting is broght before a grand jury.

But here again you are trying to rationalize your hate. I commend you on your ability to make statements based solely on feelings.

You can not have a legitimate investigation when those doing the investigating have a conflict of interest.

Such as when the case was brought before the grand jury in the Tamir Rice case. The prosecutor said that the grand jury failed to indict.

Turns out he never allowed them a vote.

You can not have a legitimate investigation when those doing the investigating have a conflict of interest.

Such as when the case was brought before the grand jury in the Tamir Rice case. The prosecutor said that the grand jury failed to indict.

So now you wish to cherry pick a case and pretend it represents everyone. Perhaps you can find another. Yet somehow you tend to overlook how many others?
I love it you claim things that are false yet pretend they are true. You said if bridges began to fail, I pointed out they have. You point to one trial and pretend that thousands of others don't exist or are somehow tainted.

Don't you wish everyone was as perfect as you beLive yourself to be?

So now you wish to cherry pick a case and pretend it represents everyone. Perhaps you can find another. Yet somehow you tend to overlook how many others?
I love it you claim things that are false yet pretend they are true. You said if bridges began to fail, I pointed out they have. You point to one trial and pretend that thousands of others don't exist or are somehow tainted.

Is the FBI and DOJ corrupt??

Or do you not count them as "law enforcement" in order to rationalize what your cult leader says about them??

Needlessly killing someone goes a bit further than not being perfect.

The police are so demonized that the only reason to become a police officer is to get what you can.

A few bad apples do ruin the whole bushel. When people in authority start realizing they can get away with small infractions and nobody says a word. The Level of misconduct will escalate until they get caught. Ex: Police officers respond to a break in alarm at a shoe store.. When they arrive the front window is smashed and there appears to be a lot of empty shelf space. So while they were there waiting for a store representative they selected some shoes for themselves and were caught on video. When the store investigated the break in. They turned the video over to the Police dept. The reply they got was stunning. Response was that the officers removed the merchandise to have it checked for latent prints, However, the dept. could not determine where the merchandise went after it left the store, and may have been returned to the store in all the confusion post break in. Since there was no video during the time the video was being downloaded for use by the police the items could have been returned and gone unnoticed. true story from a good friend !

Interesting. In my agency if something like that happened IA would be all over it. I ran my agencies IA Unit for three years, the worst job I ever had. First, I would find out which officer responded in that matter, and did not refer the video evidence to us. Then each officer would be interviewed twice, at least a week apart. Interviews would be recorded, and done by two different different members of my unit.

The Peace Officer's Bill of Rights provides these officers the right to have a representative, who could also record the interview, but not to intervene in any manner during the interview..

The officers would be admonished to not discuss the matter with anyone else, and if they lied about the shoes, or were found to have discussed the issue with anyone, other than their rep. our finding would be sent to HR with a recommendation that they be fired.

What about criminal charges? That's a common problem with bad LEO's. They merely get fired for their criminal behavior.

Or do you not count them as "law enforcement" in order to rationalize what your cult leader says about them??
I count them as swamp dwellers and it has nothing to do with Trump. Law enforcement scum.

I count them as swamp dwellers and it has nothing to do with Trump. Law enforcement scum.
Law enforcement is scum?

Why??

Law enforcement is scum?

Why??
Excellent progressive twist and spin.

I I really hate to disappoint you there Spanky but I have no cult leader.
Has anyone stated the either one is not part of law enforcement?
Are all law enforcement made up of humans? If so are there curry put or bad actors in every human endeavor? Tell me there has never been a bad or corrupt Doctor, businessman, lawyer, whatever.

I see this kid getting murdered within seconds of police arriving, and I get angry...I demand accountability from the officer and the police department in general....folks like you try to defend the cop....because you do not mind wrongdoing by law enforcement when its against a certain demographic....
14xp-cleveland_web1-popup.jpg

But the minute law enforcement convicts people close to your cult leader, now you are outraged and want to call them all corrupt...I don't recall Roger Stone being shot when police came to arrest him, I don't recall Michael Cohen being choked to death when the police came to arrest him.....but the fact Trump doesn't like it, suddenly you are willing to call law enforcement scum....trumpers are pathetic

Lol you just get crazier by the minute. How many shootings are there every year? How many are needless?

Law enforcement is made up of people. People make mistakes, some even do it on purpose. Funny how that works out.
To Vilafy all for the actions of a few is cheap and stupid.
How many bad doctors are there? How many fraudulently bill Medicare? How many make a mistake in the operating room? Does that mean that you want to vilify all doctors?
How many congressmen have cheated, taken bribes, passed bad laws?
I could go on but you still will play your little game.

I I really hate to disappoint you there Spanky but I have no cult leader.
Has anyone stated the either one is not part of law enforcement?
Are all law enforcement made up of humans? If so are there curry put or bad actors in every human endeavor? Tell me there has never been a bad or corrupt Doctor, businessman, lawyer, whatever.
Tell me how Manafort, Gates, Cohen or Stone to name a few were victims of a corrupt FBI and DOJ?? People with the money to afford millions in legal representation...these people were the ones somehow oppressed by corrupt law enforcement??

But these guys (Central Park 5) are not victims of a corrupt legal system?? when these guys didn't have millions to pay for legal representation??? Somehow you are less willing to believe the poorest and least powerful among us face any corruption in the legal system, but the minute someone touches the powerful, suddenly you screaming corruption?? How totalitarian of you....

central-park-5-MONITOR-1024x576.jpg

Law enforcement is scum?

Why??
Excellent progressive twist and spin.
So when you say "law enforcement scum" -- that was just your trumper tourettes kicking in??

Ok, I'll ignore it...like you folks want us to ignore the other dumb shit your cult leader says..

I see this kid getting murdered within seconds of police arriving, and I get angry...I demand accountability from the officer and the police department in general....folks like you try to defend the cop....because you do not mind wrongdoing by law enforcement when its against a certain demographic....
View attachment 291810

But the minute law enforcement convicts people close to your cult leader, now you are outraged and want to call them all corrupt...I don't recall Roger Stone being shot when police came to arrest him, I don't recall Michael Cohen being choked to death when the police came to arrest him.....but the fact Trump doesn't like it, suddenly you are willing to call law enforcement scum....trumpers are pathetic
I always feel sorry for the poorly educated that attempt to try and prove themselves better by trying to call someone a cult member or a Trumpers, trompbot or any thing else they hope to use. Should we can you a racist? Does that mean everyone is better then you?

Lol you just get crazier by the minute. How many shootings are there every year? How many are needless?

Law enforcement is made up of people. People make mistakes, some even do it on purpose. Funny how that works out.
To Vilafy all for the actions of a few is cheap and stupid.
How many bad doctors are there? How many fraudulently bill Medicare? How many make a mistake in the operating room? Does that mean that you want to vilify all doctors?
How many congressmen have cheated, taken bribes, passed bad laws?
I could go on but you still will play your little game.

I never vilified all so your point is moot.

Forum List

Back