When did looting become a right?

I’m tired of the looting. I’m tired of seeing hardworking business owners of all colors, races, creeds, sexual preferences - lose their businesses in a matter of hours because of terrorists taking to the streets and justifying their actions everywhere from:

“no justice, no peace”
“it’s OK, businesses have insurance”
“ looting is reparations”

The same people justifying this behavior are the same people who shame businesses for not having locations in cities or neighborhoods or not “investing in the community”.

If you are justifying the looting and riots, don’t come crying when these business owners take their insurance payouts and move elsewhere.
There no one that justifies the looting or rioting but a looney tune.

Protesting, is a constitutional right..... that is what is being defended,

Rioters and looters, are criminals and should be arrested.

Protesting is not being defended...these aren't protestors--these are violent criminal and thugs attacking others and property. They should be shot on sight as our laws have always been up till recently.

The problem also lies among the people that justify violence against these businesses. These people justifying the violence and looting are not delineating between protestors and criminals. Look at the voices that say "insurance will cover it" or "this is a form of reparations."

Sorry the property is certainly more valuable than the thugs attacking others and their property. These businesses provide a living for the owners and workers------the thugs on the street provide nothing for no one and just destroy what others have.

I rather have the business than the mobs trying to destroy them---------logic dictates that the businesses are more important and that the thugs should be shot on sight.

Um, shooting people is what got you fuckwads into this mess...

It's like fighting a fire by lighting more fires.... it's dumb.

That he is. He's more concerned with the rioters and the arsonists than he is the people they are preying on.

Every looter and every arsonist should be shot on sight.

The police kill 1000 Americans every year...

Maybe 30 people have been killed in these riots...

Time to get your priorities straight.

You sure are an idiot. Police do kill people its part of the job.

Those 35 people were murdered.

I’m tired of the looting. I’m tired of seeing hardworking business owners of all colors, races, creeds, sexual preferences - lose their businesses in a matter of hours because of terrorists taking to the streets and justifying their actions everywhere from:

“no justice, no peace”

The same people justifying this behavior are the same people who shame businesses for not having locations in cities or neighborhoods or not “investing in the community”.

If you are justifying the looting and riots, don’t come crying when these business owners take their insurance payouts and move elsewhere.

Again, if you consider lost property more important than lost lives, that's kind of on you.

It would have been nice if we fixed the problem WHEN people were asking peacefully for change.

Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way.
Hahahahahahahahahaha....wait.....hahahahahahaha straight from the America hater's mouth

That he is. He's more concerned with the rioters and the arsonists than he is the people they are preying on.

Every looter and every arsonist should be shot on sight.

The police kill 1000 Americans every year...

Maybe 30 people have been killed in these riots...

You think police like having to kill people?? Its part of the job.

And once again you completely disregard those 35 people who were killed in the riots. It wasn't part of their job.

Time to get your priorities in order. Oh wait. I forgot. Your a riot, arson loving son of a bitch who couldn't care less about 35 dead people. Never mind.

Wow...police trying to arrest thugs who resist violently and end up getting seriously hurt or killed.....career criminals....and this guy says that justifys burning down businesses, looting, and maiming or killing business owners. There is alien life.

It shouldn't be. Not with the frequency it happens...

No, their job is to protect the public. Somewhere along the line, that got perverted into "using deadly force to protect myself from even a perceived threat."

And once again you completely disregard those 35 people who were killed in the riots. It wasn't part of their job.

Time to get your priorities in order. Oh wait. I forgot. Your a riot, arson loving son of a bitch who couldn't care less about 35 dead people. Never mind.

We are having riots because the cops kill 1000 people a year... We need to fix that.

Hey, they just showed pictures of all the people arrested last night in Denver for rioting... they were all white people...

Wow...police trying to arrest thugs who resist violently and end up getting seriously hurt or killed.....career criminals....and this guy says that justifys burning down businesses, looting, and maiming or killing business owners. There is alien life.

That's the kind of loony guy he is. He's more concerned with the rioters and arsonists surviving than the people who own the businesses.

He thinks anyone firing into a crowd of rioters is a criminal yet he applauds the rioters and arsonists.

One fucked up individual.

It shouldn't be. Not with the frequency it happens...

No, their job is to protect the public. Somewhere along the line, that got perverted into "using deadly force to protect myself from even a perceived threat."

We are having riots because the cops kill 1000 people a year... We need to fix that.

Hey, they just showed pictures of all the people arrested last night in Denver for rioting... they were all white people...

You ever been a cop?? Didn't think so. You sure like to throw out bullshit about being a cop. Did you ever think those thousand deaths a year were to save lives?? Of course you didn't. Did you ever think those cops had no choice?? Of course you didn't.

Oh and how many murders do you think get committed every year?? Way more than a thousand. Police have to try and solve those murders. Of course you couldn't care less about that.

Where is your sympathy for the 35 dead in the riots?? Don't see any of that. All I see is a guy who has nothing but sympathy for rioters and arsonists.

Oh and who cares what color rioters are. All rioters and arsonists should be shot on sight.

Last edited:

That's the kind of loony guy he is. He's more concerned with the rioters and arsonists surviving than the people who own the businesses.

He thinks anyone firing into a crowd of rioters is a criminal yet he applauds the rioters and arsonists.

37% of the deaths are white, 23% black and 15% Hispanic......the rest are other and unknown. But police arrest over 10 million perpetrators each year, some years over 13 million....so 1000 deaths at the hand of police is .0001%.

37% of the deaths are white, 23% black and 15% Hispanic......the rest are other and unknown. But police arrest over 10 million perpetrators each year, some years over 13 million....so 1000 deaths at the hand of police is .0001%.
And the police are certainly not racist either

You know that and I know that but idiot thinks its a million deaths a year.

He's not even worth talking to.

And the police are certainly not racist either

Nope. I work with 44 sheriffs deputies every day. White, AA and Hispanic. None of them are racist and all call each other Brother.

Same as with the leftyvirus, all the stats are right there to look up instead of listening to all the lies of the wacko media

Same as with the leftyvirus, all the stats are right there to look up instead of listening to all the lies of the wacko media

Yup. I call it the Demvirus. Hell they called Trump a racist when he wanted to stop flights into the US. They thought the pandemic was nothing.

Surprise.

Now they are all trying to cover their asses.

This isn't a one-or-the other, you criminally dishonest dickweed.

Unfortunately, it kind of is.

This isn't a new issue. BLM started when Trayvon Martin was murdered in 2012. We've had the whole list of black people who were murdered by vigilantes and cops. And we as a society decided to do nothing about it. We made excuses for the killers... we emphasized even the most petty offense by the victims while excusing the shooters. Colin took a knee and we wrecked his career.

And now, with Covid and Recession, people were already on edge, and now we have rioting...

Oh, well.
Murdered? George Zimmerman was convicted of murder? News to me.

“no justice, no peace”

There no one that justifies the looting or rioting but a looney tune.

Protesting, is a constitutional right..... that is what is being defended,

Rioters and looters, are criminals and should be arrested.
Nadler called the riots a myth. Do you support Nadler?

Sorry the property is certainly more valuable than the thugs attacking others and their property. These businesses provide a living for the owners and workers------the thugs on the street provide nothing for no one and just destroy what others have.

I rather have the business than the mobs trying to destroy them---------logic dictates that the businesses are more important and that the thugs should be shot on sight.

Um, shooting people is what got you fuckwads into this mess...

It's like fighting a fire by lighting more fires.... it's dumb.
Actually its the not shooting violent criminals attacking is what got us in this mess----allowing them to attack is what encourages to attack more and more and more. We have been shooting the rioters from the gitgo---now we will have to shoot more of them to get them to stop.

Forum List

Back