When did MTV become a political channel????

Sex, drugs and rock and roll has always been part of the the democrat party base.
. Rock & Roll. ?? Noooooooo..... Not ZZ-Top, Lynrd Skynrd, BTO, Foghat, Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers noooooooooo... LOL

I remember when they actually played music. I miss stuff like Unplugged and Headbangers Ball.
...and they played videos non stop. Then they went with the snowflakes and the fucked up scripted reality shows

Katy Perry and Paris Jackson babbling on and on about Donald Trump

When? When they stopped being about music. I remember long LONG ago when all they did was music. NO games. NO stupid contests. NO politics. NO dating crap. Just music. One day, it was 24 hours of Rush.

Now? They suck.

Indeed, more than 10 minutes of Rush is enough! MTV was basically a comical appropriation of the infamous PAYOLA system that has plagued FM radio since the 50's. It did inspire a few cool artists though in the 80's.

Indeed, more than 10 minutes of Rush is enough! MTV was basically a comical appropriation of the infamous PAYOLA system that has plagued FM radio since the 50's. It did inspire a few cool artists though in the 80's.
They had lots of different bands and vids and just played music..which is why that song came out of wanting to be on MTV. Forgot the bands name..sorry. Chicks for free, I want my MTV. That one.
Anyway...it was a good idea and worked for awhile. Then they fucked it up.

They had lots of different bands and vids and just played music..which is why that song came out of wanting to be on MTV. Forgot the bands name..sorry. Chicks for free, I want my MTV. That one.
Anyway...it was a good idea and worked for awhile. Then they fucked it up.
Dire Straits was the bands name.. :welcome:

Katy Perry and Paris Jackson babbling on and on about Donald Trump

When? When they stopped being about music. I remember long LONG ago when all they did was music. NO games. NO stupid contests. NO politics. NO dating crap. Just music. One day, it was 24 hours of Rush.

Now? They suck.

The really sad thing is that music was actually better then, because now you can get 24 hours of Rush on your phone and fling it to your TV anytime.
Music was better when we waited for our fav song on the radio, heard it then began switching stations to hear it again.

Oh well

Why is it even called MTV? No music about it. Been crap since the 90's. Now is nothing but trivial group think propaganda.

Forum List

Back