When did MTV become a political channel????

Using RUSH was an example. They were an ok band, but I leaned towards other stuff mostly.
Put it this way....everything on youtube you can see of concerts and whatnot, was on your tv if you didn't have a pc. Which I didn't. I liked having the tv on and listening AND seeing performances by a multitude of bands and singers. But that was then. Now? Its bullshit.

Indeed, more than 10 minutes of Rush is enough! MTV was basically a comical appropriation of the infamous PAYOLA system that has plagued FM radio since the 50's. It did inspire a few cool artists though in the 80's.
They had lots of different bands and vids and just played music..which is why that song came out of wanting to be on MTV. Forgot the bands name..sorry. Chicks for free, I want my MTV. That one.
Anyway...it was a good idea and worked for awhile. Then they fucked it up.

A whole day of Rush sounds like a good thing to me. One of my favorite songs by them is "Limelight", and another is "Closer to the Heart".

As far as the "chicks for free, I want my MTV"? That's easy, it's Money For Nothing and it is done by Dire Straits (another of my favorite bands).

Here ya go........

Katy Perry and Paris Jackson babbling on and on about Donald Trump

Lot of blacks and Hispanics and gays watch MTV. The three groups of Americans the GOP hates the most.

As a gay, black Hispanic, how many hours of MTV do you watch weekly?

At least, under Trump, the Neo Nazi's have come out of the closet. They no longer pretend to deny who they are.

Yeah, those guys are annoying.
I'm glad the Commie Antifa thugs can come out of their parent's basement long enough to beat on the Neo Nazis who managed to come out of their parent's basement.

Forum List

Back