🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When did Trump stop being part of the Financial Elite who ROBBED the US?

Trump is blaming the rich for the middle classes problems just like Bernie. Republicans hate Bernie when he says it and loves Donald when he says the same thing!

:eek:
You're an idiot; Republicans HATE Trump and you damn well know it from Republicans right here on USMB.

And thats why he's the Republican Nominee because Republicans hate him? o_O
No jerko; the overwhelming number of registered Republican who voted for Trump are what the establishments of both major Parties would refer to as Independents,
The LAST thing Republicans want is Fair Trade.

Skeedadle doofus before I embarrass you by asking you to prove your stupidity.
The proof is simple...the Republican Establishment is calling the average Republican who voted for Trump "uneducated".
Just because you spend all day hypnotizing yourself with lies doesn't make it otherwise.
No, if you care to assert the Trump voters were rank and file gop voters, who voted gop in 2008 and 12, you should put up links supporting that.

No jerko; the overwhelming number of registered Republican who voted for Trump are what the establishments of both major Parties would refer to as Independents,

The proof is simple...the Republican Establishment is calling the average Republican who voted for Trump "uneducated".
Just because you spend all day hypnotizing yourself with lies doesn't make it otherwise.

Trump himself said he was supported by the uneducated and said "I love the Uneducated". Now that you know that I bet you dont care about being called Uneducated no more do you? :badgrin:
A bit out of context, aren't you?

OH so now you know Trump said it AFTER claiming it was the "Establishment". Why you feel the need to lie then?

I'll leave it up to you to eat crow and quote the entire passage which is WAY to easy to Google.
Schmuck.

I bet you will you Uneducated voter :badgrin:

You're an idiot; Republicans HATE Trump and you damn well know it from Republicans right here on USMB.

No, if you care to assert the Trump voters were rank and file gop voters, who voted gop in 2008 and 12, you should put up links supporting that.
So who else? Democrats?
Most average registered Republicans voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 to tell the GOP Establishment to Go To Hell.

Trump himself said he was supported by the uneducated and said "I love the Uneducated". Now that you know that I bet you dont care about being called Uneducated no more do you? :badgrin:

OH so now you know Trump said it AFTER claiming it was the "Establishment". Why you feel the need to lie then?

I'll leave it up to you to eat crow and quote the entire passage which is WAY to easy to Google.
Schmuck.

Are you retarded?
The GOP Establishment was SHOCKED by Trump's successes and started attacking his supporters VERY early on.
I have been watching CNN, MSNBC and FocNews since the Primaries started and the GOP Establishment has been reiterating this bullshit for the entire time.
Maybe you should actually watch some broadcasts in their ENTIRETY instead of switching between here and Daily KOS because you're coming off as a complete ignoramus.

Schmuck.

Are you retarded?
The GOP Establishment was SHOCKED by Trump's successes and started attacking his supporters VERY early on.
I have been watching CNN, MSNBC and FocNews since the Primaries started and the GOP Establishment has been reiterating this bullshit for the entire time.
Maybe you should actually watch some broadcasts in their ENTIRETY instead of switching between here and Daily KOS because you're coming off as a complete ignoramus.

You still havent denied Trump called his supporters Uneducated. Instead you tried to blame the Establishment claiming THEY said it and it was bad. Now that I've shown you Trump said it NOW you say its not bad and no one but you understands the secret positive to being called UNEDUCATED

So who else? Democrats?
Most average registered Republicans voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012 to tell the GOP Establishment to Go To Hell.
Oh, you have links showing most registered gopers voted dem in 08 and 12. Do share, Mr. Not Gates.

Schmuck.

Are you retarded?

You still havent denied Trump called his supporters Uneducated. Instead you tried to blame the Establishment claiming THEY said it and it was bad. Now that I've shown you Trump said it NOW you say its not bad and no one but you understands the secret positive to being called UNEDUCATED

Schmuck...Trump said he loves the educated AND loves the uneducated.
What's wrong with THAT?
Are you so inept with the Internet that you couldn't find the quote in under 10 seconds?

So who else? Democrats?
Oh, you have links showing most registered gopers voted dem in 08 and 12. Do share, Mr. Not Gates.
And you have links showing WHAT?

Donald Trump announced a twist on his campaign slogan during an economic speech in Pennsylvania, saying that he has a plan to "Make America Wealthy Again" and claiming that the country was robbed by the "financial elite" of which he "used to be" part.

"The legacy of Pennsylvania steelworkers lives in the bridges, railways and skyscrapers that make up our great American landscape. But our workers' loyalty was repaid you know it better than anybody with betrayal," Trump said during the speech, at an aluminum plant.

So when did him and his buddies STOP robbing the American people?

when he started spewing racist disgusting garbage that made the bigots happy.

Donald Trump announced a twist on his campaign slogan during an economic speech in Pennsylvania, saying that he has a plan to "Make America Wealthy Again" and claiming that the country was robbed by the "financial elite" of which he "used to be" part.

"The legacy of Pennsylvania steelworkers lives in the bridges, railways and skyscrapers that make up our great American landscape. But our workers' loyalty was repaid you know it better than anybody with betrayal," Trump said during the speech, at an aluminum plant.

So when did him and his buddies STOP robbing the American people?
Basically he said two majickal Satanic words. America Great.
Had he been wearing them thar bootz and a hat he would have been ushered into the black hou....I mean white house, almost immediately.
2DECC0B000000578-3296078-image-a-55_1446169070909.jpg

ronald_reagan_america_needs_a_cowboy_trucker_hat.jpg

Schmuck.

Are you retarded?

What's wrong with THAT?
Are you so inept with the Internet that you couldn't find the quote in under 10 seconds?

Please tell everyone the moment on the clock where he said he loves the educated and Uneducated.

No need for you smart mouth circle talk just type out the numbers where he said it.

Trump is blaming the rich for the middle classes problems just like Bernie. Republicans hate Bernie when he says it and loves Donald when he says the same thing!

Speculation,you really have no idea what Trump backers think,but nothing new there.
If Sanders had won, I was really considering voting for the guy.
But he hasn't and Clinton is unacceptable,her foreign policy blunders are to severe for my vote.

So who else? Democrats?
And you have links showing WHAT?
You're the one asserting how voters voted. I'm not asserting anything. I'm merely asking you to support your freading assertions about who voted for Trump and Obama, not Gates.

In short, put up or STFU

Speculation,you really have no idea what Trump backers think,but nothing new there.
If Sanders had won, I was really considering voting for the guy.
But he hasn't and Clinton is unacceptable,her foreign policy blunders are to severe for my vote.

Great non denial there. Speaks volumes

Schmuck.

Are you retarded?

What's wrong with THAT?

Please tell everyone the moment on the clock where he said he loves the educated and Uneducated.

No need for you smart mouth circle talk just type out the numbers where he said it.

First tell me how many full Trump speeches you have watched and if you've been watching his full speeches since the campaign started.
I am sick and tired of assholes like you trying to freeze someone into a moment and then you think you know what Trump's positions have been for the last year, let alone the last 10 years.
Now...how many full Trump speeches you have watched and if you've been watching his full speeches since the campaign started?

Are you retarded?

What's wrong with THAT?

First tell me how many full Trump speeches you have watched

SHOW ME WHERE HE CLAIMED HE LOVED THE EDUCATED! If you cant just say so and stop flailing your arms around after being bested by someone obviously smarter than you. I tried to tell you to leave before I had to embarrass you by asking you to prove what you say. Now just look at you....All beaten and withered

Are you retarded?

What's wrong with THAT?

SHOW ME WHERE HE CLAIMED HE LOVED THE EDUCATED! If you cant just say so and stop flailing your arms around after being bested by someone obviously smarter than you. I tried to tell you to leave before I had to embarrass you by asking you to prove what you say. Now just look at you....All beaten and withered

Donald Trump Celebrates His Nevada Voters: ‘I Love the Poorly Educated!’

What's wrong with THAT?

I'm not clicking your link that says what I've been saying. You asked for the video and claimed he said something he didnt say.

So show me ya goofy bastard where he said he loves the EDUCATED like you claimed. Are you embarrassed yet? You should be

What's wrong with THAT?

I'm not clicking your link that says what I've been saying. You asked for the video and claimed he said something he didnt say.

So show me ya goofy bastard where he said he loves the EDUCATED like you claimed. Are you embarrassed yet? You should be

Why would Trump, defending the POORLY EDUCATED from the GOP Establishment scum NEED to say he loves the highly educated?
NOBODY attacked the HIGHLY educated...so why defend them?
Please explain without making yourself out to be the usual sound-bite ideologue partisan hack you are.

Forum List

Back