When did Trumps worshippers get so shy, when he was down in the polls

Well considering you have no idea what you presidential candidate believes. This doesn't surprise me. CNN quit reporting it because it was hurting Biden. But they are going on.

Protests. Not riots.

No doubt a fascist thug can’t tell the difference.
Ok whatever, but nothing happened to the Biden bus. It may take them some time to get over seeing all those American flags though.

No, it went on all summer until the weather cooled down or they went to a mayors house to protest, then they would shut that down.
No it didn’t. I was there.
Portland the riots continued and are continuing. They have been allowed, there is little if any prosecuting. I can read these stories all day about Portland are you saying the Oregonian, KATU, KOIN, KGW, KPTV are all lying to us?

The police have little at their disposal to stop anything.

You mean Portland, the whitest city? That Portland?

Yes, the Portland that the Democratic Party runs, that is filled with homeless people, crime, violence and riots because Democrats in that city and state allow rioting and destruction of public and private property, as well as looting and violence. That is what we are talking about. The Democratic Party is proud of their city., not sure what the color of ones skin has to do with issue, can you explain why you felt the need to bring up an irrelevant fact?

Never were the Trampers shy, not in proud boys or they tried to run Biden's bus off the road, and not in
Unite the Right rally

Now they claim to be shy, right in the nick of time, but their not shy , they are aggressive.

In New York, video showed vehicles filled with Trump supporters on the Mario Cuomo Bridge. A New York State Police spokesperson said no arrests were made and the bridge was never shut down.

Traffic briefly stopped three times during the caravan on the bridge for between approximately two and seven minutes.

Joe Biden denounced disruptive demonstrations by Trump supporters across the country.

Speaking at a canvass kickoff in the Philadelphia suburbs, Biden referenced a recent effort by Trump supporters to swarm a Biden campaign bus and drive it off the road in Texas. Trump tweeted a video of the caravan and declared, “I LOVE TEXAS!” Biden also referenced reports that Trump supporters shut down a major roadway in New Jersey.

--------------------------------
They have never been shy, but very aggressive!

Turns out, dipshit....it was the biden people who caused that incident, not Trump people.......

Trying to run Biden`s bus off the road is textbook fascism and there`s no way around that fact. When this election is over they have 2 choices. Terrorism or mass suicide.

Hey....dumb shit.....the police say it was biden's people who tried to ram the Trump vehicle....you lying piece of crap.

Trying to run Biden`s bus off the road is textbook fascism and there`s no way around that fact. When this election is over they have 2 choices. Terrorism or mass suicide.

Hey....dumb shit.....the police say it was biden's people who tried to ram the Trump vehicle....you lying piece of crap.
Thanks for the link you provided. Does the FBI know that they can cancel their investigation?
Trump`s goons were shadowing this bus throughout the day dumbass. Watch the damn video and tell me how all of those trump vehicles arrived at the same place at the same time.

Forum List

Back