When exactly did libs start this gaslighting thing?

Pedro de San Patricio

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2015
California
There was a time when they at least tried to defend corruption and human rights abuses in the ranks of the party and its donors. Now none of these things have ever happened and you're a crazy conspiracy theory nutjob if you think otherwise, at least according to them. Four examples would include any scandal that's occurred under the Obama administration ("there haven't been any, you crazy racist bastard"), the Hillary server scandal ("she never did that, you crazy sexist bastard"), the Planned Parenthood videos ("that never happened, you crazy right wing bastard"), and the Podesta emails that were discovered on Weiner's laptop and led to Pizzagate ("that never happened, you crazy white supremacist bastard"). Of course that never applies to themselves coughcoughkochscough.

Well, see, the thing is, I had just finished a giant bean burrito, then a snowflake behind me decided to light an American flag on fire, one thing led to another and...

I'll let myself out.

Well, see, the thing is, I had just finished a giant bean burrito, then a snowflake behind me decided to light an American flag on fire, one thing led to another and...

I'll let myself out.
You had a burrito? Does that mean you've finally gotten a job?

Nope. It was a freebie. I never knew it would cause so much chaos.

Forum List

Back