🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When Faced With Reality, Republican Dreams About Hillary Are Crushed!

Oh how the Republican trolls wish they could get something on Hillary but they can't hard as they may try, not even on Benghazi. She is still America's Overwhelming First Choice for President. This article is so well worth reading!

Reality Takes Another Bite Out of Republican Fantasies About Hillary Clinton

She is still America's Overwhelming First Choice for President.

Not from what I have been seeing lately.....

"Run Lizzie...Run"...

The battle cry has been started... :D

Poster_Terrorist-Attacks-Bush_Deaths-at-Embassy-Consulates_List_zps6c5a5a5e.jpg

When will Dubya be locked up?

Real liberal politics! Yeah!

Democrats have moved on. It looks like Hillary knows it too. She's starting to make noise about being a grandma. Democrats want Elizabeth Warren. Hillary is yesterday's news.

Hillary is her own worst enemy ,Why would having anything " on Hillary " as you put it change significantly the fact that many women, some of them democrats, see her as a poor choice for President. What about Hillary isn't already know by her having produced several book talking about her favorite subject....Hillary. And who wants another president using excuses for not governing like Obama does

The nation I think knows Hilllary by now don't you? And despite The lefts attempt to cloak her in vestments of their High Priestess. I ain't gonna fly.

Not for anything Republicans did or will do, this is just another aspect of Clinton fatigue

Poor Hillary.
Bad book sales.
Lizzie the new shiny object in the room..

This may amount to nothing....
But then again...

hey, her based kicked her to curb once

lets she if they can do it again

no you see why the left is so nasty with these site they go to

stupid stupid stupid or hate hate hate

Last edited:

Forum List

Back