When Hillary leaves the White House in eight years, will she at least have some decency?

She plans on taking a WH tour in 8 years?

I hope the ushers keep an eye on her during the tour.

No telling what souvenirs she may sneak into her pockets, or her bag.

Or, are you predicting she will win not only in 2016, but also in 2020, and have to leave halfway thru for 'personal reasons'?

Or will she try to steal everything not nailed down well enough on the way out again?

Remember, Pedro is _not_ a GOP shill. He says so. It's just sheer coincidence that he reliably parrots the most vile Republican sleaze.
You never told me how much you think Karl Rove is paying me to piss you off in my down time.

I don't think you're being paid anything. You shill purely out of love and devotion. Or, more accurately, out of hate for the liberals who keep opposing your anti-liberty policies.

Now, let's get back to what you're trying to evade. Why are resurrecting that ugly lie about the Clintons?

I don't think you're being paid anything. You shill purely out of love and devotion. Or, more accurately, out of hate for the liberals who keep opposing your anti-liberty policies.

Now, let's get back to what you're trying to evade. Why are resurrecting that ugly lie about the Clintons?
The havildar told me about it yesterday. I thought it would further my efforts to secure the election of a pro-New Delhi premier in your nation.

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षित

Once Obama is done with his term she will never be in the white house again.

Forum List

Back