When Is Nadal Being Booted?

I am sure she is hoping this will all blow over like Hurricane Harvey. This woman has no business representing American Citizens in Congress. Why isn't she already booted? She's a disgrace!
Secret Service investigating Maria Chappelle-Nadal - CNNPolitics
Posted, taken down almost immediately and apologized. The president should be so conscientious.
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
So, who is Darth Vader in this little scenario?

DARTH-TRUMP-1.jpg

I am sure she is hoping this will all blow over like Hurricane Harvey.
This woman has no business representing American Citizens in Congress.
Why isn't she already booted? She's a disgrace!

She's not in Congress. Moron.

You missed the point. Moron.

:lol:

No, I didn't. I understood the point entirely - the OP is butthurt that she said something he doesn't like, so he thinks she should be "booted". But since the OP doesn't seem to understand that she's not in Congress, his point kinda failed spectacularly.

But I'm sure he appreciates your mindless defense of him. Maybe he'll send you cookies.

I am sure she is hoping this will all blow over like Hurricane Harvey. This woman has no business representing American Citizens in Congress. Why isn't she already booted? She's a disgrace!
Posted, taken down almost immediately and apologized. The president should be so conscientious.
"Apology accepted, Captain Needa."
So, who is Darth Vader in this little scenario?

DARTH-TRUMP-1.jpg

Judging by her moral stature, she is.

No, I didn't. I understood the point entirely - the OP is butthurt that she said something he doesn't like, so he thinks she should be "booted". But since the OP doesn't seem to understand that she's not in Congress, his point kinda failed spectacularly.

But I'm sure he appreciates your mindless defense of him. Maybe he'll send you cookies.

Ah, so now it's about being "butthurt"? Didn't your mommy teach you about potty talk?

Ah, so now it's about being "butthurt"? Didn't your mommy teach you about potty talk?

My parents taught me not to parse words. I'm sorry that my use of vulgarity has upset you - perhaps you should wait to post here until you're old enough.

Fuckwit.

My parents taught me not to parse words. I'm sorry that my use of vulgarity has upset you - perhaps you should wait to post here until you're old enough.

Fuckwit.

My condolences on your upbringing.

My condolences on your failure of a life, fuckwit.

I would suggest you stop violating the family rule - and do it now. You're already over the line.

I would suggest you stop violating the family rule - and do it now. You're already over the line.

I would suggest that my reference to "mommy teaching about potty talk" was a generalization, whereas your reference to your family violates the rule you are now threatening to squelch points of view that you disagree with. But I have learned to expect that from you.

Fuckwit.
Trolling posts by a mod...should be taken down

She did not apologize to The President, and her apology was a JOKE. She simply said, I made a mistake but wasn't sorry about what she said.

The only acceptable apology is for her to resign from office.
That or face a firing squad like all traitors should do.

Forum List

Back