When it comes to being robbed over a uncultured clump tRump in 2016, let Hillary roar in 2020

If Trump's presidency get annulled - Hillary should become president by default. She was cheated out of the presidency. She shouldn't even have to run in 2020.
You really said that and I believe you really believe every word you said. Lol

Justice owes Hillary Clinton, the majority voter and the U.S. Constitution over a terrible tragedy against humanity and all that is decent and civilized at being robbed in 2016. This violation of civilized laws created a terrible mistake as in a tRump mistake, and a terrible lesson I hope was learned that nothing good comes from evil, corruption and moral desecration but a curse that hopefully human kind will overcome and survive. tRump and his cult followers are not worth humanity going to hell over. So let Hillary Clinton finally have her due Justice, and she is not too old to lead either who has more decency and leadership caliber than this imposter tRump could ever have or ever will have in this lifetime as it appears.

Gibberish. High on something.

Here's a blast from the 80's. If you ever want to move out of your mom's basement, take heed:

Justice owes Hillary Clinton, the majority voter and the U.S. Constitution over a terrible tragedy against humanity and all that is decent and civilized at being robbed in 2016. This violation of civilized laws created a terrible mistake as in a tRump mistake, and a terrible lesson I hope was learned that nothing good comes from evil, corruption and moral desecration but a curse that hopefully human kind will overcome and survive. tRump and his cult followers are not worth humanity going to hell over. So let Hillary Clinton finally have her due Justice, and she is not too old to lead either who has more decency and leadership caliber than this imposter tRump could ever have or ever will have in this lifetime as it appears.

Let Hillary Clinton roar

Hillary

LOL

Let Hillary Clinton roar

I despise Trump as POTUS....but are you serious?

You want that corrupt, lazy, spineless bitch who took a MASSIVE lead in the polls and turned it into a loss to DONALD TRUMP...to run again?

She had her chance and COMPLETELY blew it.

She is a washed up has been who is part of the old guard and the old problems.

Put the bitch out to pasture and bring on someone who actually seems to care more about American then his/her stupid career.

Well the fact that Pelosi is going to get Speaker is an indicator that nothing has changed at the top of the Democratic Party.

Could it be? Hillary 2020? This was the official response from the Trump camp:
:5_1_12024::banana::beer::dance::eusa_clap::eusa_dance::happy-1:

Let Hillary Clinton roar
Obvious sarcasm.

Let Hillary Clinton roar
Are you naturally boring?

If Trump's presidency get annulled - Hillary should become president by default. She was cheated out of the presidency. She shouldn't even have to run in 2020.
Annulled? You mean like a Catholic wedding reversal? BWAHHAHAHAHA

Yep.

tru-m-p-if-mueller-finds-overwhelming-and-indisputable-evidence-38299216.png

Let Hillary Clinton roar

"roar"? She death-rattles when she tries to climb a couple steps.....some "roar"....:lmao:

Let Hillary Clinton roar
Are you naturally boring?
Being intellectually competent can be boring to them who prefer a more primitive form of reasoning.

Let Hillary Clinton roar
Obvious sarcasm.
Projecting?

Let Hillary Clinton roar
Do you even realize that the only reason Hillary is still alive is that Lucifer refused to come to collect her soul out of fear of being replaced?

Forum List

Back