When It Comes To Herschel Walker; Wait, There's More

Really? Show us the history to back that up, since that is your one talking point. Also the GOP didn't see black folks as their equals just like they don't today.
It literally was founded as the anti-slavery party

Sorry maybe your party and the folks you support like “you ain’t black” racial jungle joe don’t see minorities as equals…and his wife who calls hispanics “tacos” ——but i don’t hang with folks like that nor support them

i can see how someone like you that hates his own biracial family members would

It literally was founded as the anti-slavery party
Too bad they didn't see you as equal as well.

Sorry maybe your party

Neither party is mine, not the Jaxkass or the Elephant.

and the folks you support like “you ain’t black” racial jungle joe don’t see minorities as equals…and his wife who calls hispanics “tacos” ——but i don’t hang with folks like that nor support them.

We didn't vote for Biden, we voted against Trump.

i can see how someone like you that hates his own biracial family members would

You don't see any Democrats, liberals or progressives calling black folks sambo, jiggabos or the nword on this forum. You do see plenty of the white racist who are republican, conservative and right wing doing it. All the racist remarks and opinions come from Republicans, conservatives and right wingers.

Too bad they didn't see you as equal as well.

Neither party is mine, not the Jaxkass or the Elephant.

We didn't vote for Biden, we voted against Trump.

You don't see any Democrats, liberals or progressives calling black folks sambo, jiggabos or the nword on this forum. You do see plenty of the white racist who are republican, conservative and right wing doing it. All the racist remarks and opinions come from Republicans, conservatives and right wingers.
1) I think you are projecting
2) hahahah yeah that's funny
3) hahah yeah you voted for record inflation because you didn't want trump...nope...sorry....we know you're a plantation boy and were too scared to no longer be considered "black" because your plantation boss Joey Xiden told you, you wouldn't be if you didn't...that's how whipped you are.
4) no, I get Xiden on TV calling me a "negro" or talking about "racial jungles" --- and his son dropping the n-word, and his wife calling hispanics tacos.....I could careless what someone behind a computer says....I do care what the "First Family" thinks of me though....

1) I think you are projecting
2) hahahah yeah that's funny
3) hahah yeah you voted for record inflation because you didn't want trump...nope...sorry....we know you're a plantation boy and were too scared to no longer be considered "black" because your plantation boss Joey Xiden told you, you wouldn't be if you didn't...that's how whipped you are.
I feel good, because 92% of black folk agree with me, which means we as black folks can't support the racist Grand Ole Party. We leave that to the 8% of sell outs like you.
4) no, I get Xiden on TV calling me a "negro" or talking about "racial jungles" --- and his son dropping the n-word, and his wife calling hispanics tacos.....I could careless what someone behind a computer says....I do care what the "First Family" thinks of me though....
Right, but you don't get Trump calling your sistas bitches, not renting you apartment, not wanting you counting his money, etc.

You love bowing down to the party that takes away a woman's right to choose, doesn't want your black ass to vote and wants the police to keep beating and killing black folks.

We see what boot licking coon is the House Negro.

I feel good, because 92% of black folk agree with me, which means we as black folks can't support the racist Grand Ole Party. We leave that to the 8% of sell outs like you.

Right, but you don't get Trump calling your sistas bitches, not renting you apartment, not wanting you counting his money, etc.

You love bowing down to the party that takes away a woman's right to choose, doesn't want your black ass to vote and wants the police to keep beating and killing black folks.

We see what boot licking coon is the House Negro.
More projection from the plantation boy...don't you have some nieces and nephews to attack for being biracial?

With Herschel Walker, wait there's more? Apparently there is also "more" with Elon Musk! I suppose you heard about the surprise twins. Not within marriage. :oops:

Sorry, boot licker I haven't been a boy in decades. Get off your knees and stop being scared of white folks.
you think clean shoes are racist, you hate your biracial family….i mean…

you ain’t a “superbadbrother” you are just a problem

you think clean shoes are racist, you hate your biracial family….i mean…

you ain’t a “superbadbrother” you are just a problem
You are the one who is scared to claim your bi racial kids and if you think shining someone else's shoes is cool then you like what you like. The problem is boot lickers like you and we are seeing the results of it everyday. Maybe you should take some notes from Stacy Dash and Omarosa Manigault of what kissing ass and boot licking will get you.

My goodness. Am I the only woman in America who hasn't slept with Hershel Walker?
Maybe it was the chlamydia. But, it can still be arranged for you to get a syringe full of meth and a Snicker's bar if you say you slept with the next senator from GA.

Don't blow this..... so to speak.... I'm just trying to help.

6x0mun.jpg

"The list of Herschel Walker’s previously undisclosed children grew a little larger on Thursday, with The Daily Beast reporting that former President Trump’s pick for Senate in Georgia confirmed to them that he has yet another son, this one a 13-year-old. The news comes two days after The Daily Beast revealed that Walker has a 10-year-old with a different woman, which Walker’s campaign confirmed. Walker is estranged from that son, and yet has publicly decried that a “fatherless home is a major, major problem. Regarding his relationship to the 13-year-old, The Daily Beast cites social media posts suggesting that Walker “seems to have been present on at least two occasions,” though “it’s unclear how active he’s been beyond that.”

Now, fatherless homes are a problem -- ideally, you would want children to grow up in a 2 parent home....but divorce happens, unwed mothers happen, all of these things happen...and when it does, shaming single parent households and parading yourself around like you are better than them doesn't play well when the skeletons in your own closet gets exposed.....Which made it funny that the only son Herschel acknowledged made a tweet attacking another celebrity having children with multiple women, Nick Cannon -- not knowing he is attacking his own father....

Oh, and also......he isn't a brilliant business man, although i understand why anyone would embellish and present themselves as wealthy businessmen.....after all, majority of this country worships wealth.......but I don't know how saavy it is to lie in order to obtain government handouts....I mean, Conservatives usually lose their shit when "poor people" get government handouts without lying at all....

"While Walker attributes his wealth to his business acumen, much of it seems to be derived from his celebrity status as a football legend through speaking engagements and brand ambassadorships, according to campaign financial disclosures. He has described his company as the largest minority-owned business of its kind in the country [ENORMOUSLY FALSE]. In a more recent interview, Walker told Fox News that the company employed 600 people. Walker, however, has told a different story in government documents and in court records. His company reported just eight employees on applications for two Paycheck Protection Program loans from the federal Small Business Administration totaling $180,000. The first loan in April 2020 amounted to $111,300 and has since been forgiven."

But like I said, a politician lying about his educational background or business success or even hiding the fact he has other kids -- none of that is really that big of a deal....all politicians lie -- yea, i know, Herschel claims he isn't a politician -- all politicians claim that...the reality is, as long as Herschel is smarter than that senile dumbo Biden, that is all that matters...at least Herschel can make a complete sentence...he definitely wouldn't say something as incoherent as this......I think this is one of Biden's quotes....Can you imagine if Herschel said something that stupid?? Even his supporters wouldn't try to defend it....

View attachment 658755

So what you're saying is Walker has a bunch of illegitimate kids, and tries to keep it quite and not pay support?

Sounds like a typical black dude.

Right?

My goodness. Am I the only woman in America who hasn't slept with Hershel Walker?
It is quite common for athletes to sleep with countless women, it’s part of the athlete’s culture.

It is quite common for athletes to sleep with countless women, it’s part of the athlete’s culture.

Former WWE superstar and legend Virgil has reportedly slept with 1 million women according to news reports.

So what you're saying is Walker has a bunch of illegitimate kids, and tries to keep it quite and not pay support?

Sounds like a typical black dude.

Right?
Sounds like a black guy Republicans think is typical........sounds like a black guy Republicans think they can tell what to do......because Republicans love their idea of the typical black guy...one that does what he is told and bucks his eyes and say "yes massa, no massa"

Sounds like a black guy Republicans think is typical........sounds like a black guy Republicans think they can tell what to do......because Republicans love their idea of the typical black guy...one that does what he is told and bucks his eyes and say "yes massa, no massa"
why do you think it’s typical for black guys to do what they are told?

You have it half ass backwards, Biff.

Mr. Walker IS a Republican, and the problem he is having is with honky democrats who don't like the idea that they can't tell him what to do or what to think.

They don't like the idea of strong black guys who think for themselves.

Forum List

Back