When it comes to the RW, are they generally too immature to admit how god awful Trump is?

The rw was a lot more honest with themselves about Trump than the left was with themselves about Hillary.

And as far as the codes, I would rather Trump have them than that psycho bitch.
No you don't. I'm sure you hate Hillary, but we both know you would still prefer her in charge of nukes.

God knows how many foreign hackers got into her server with classified information that would have been able to blackmail her if she became President. The woman has regular conversations with dead people for crying out loud. She's an alcoholic to boot, and you would rather see her with nukes than Trump? You must be kidding me.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.

And still you will continue to believe your nonsense, even as he politically beats you people into a metaphorical smear with a figurative rubber hose.
Why is him winning the election the ONLY selling point you have on him? You can't defend him based on his own merits and you know it.

Oh please. He's been as successful as an ice cream stand in Hell, businesswise. Stop talking nonsense.

Our four most recent presidents have all been Progressive globalists. Time for a nice impolite change, judging by the results.
Lol you're such a stooge. He got millions of dollars from his rich da-da to start his businesses. He's gone into bankruptcy several times. He likely isn't even worth 1 billion.

Your documentation, please.

I think the denial the RW has about Trump is palpable. Sure some RWs will say, "well he's better than Hillary! Derp, derp, derp!"

The truth is, the entire Rightwing secretly knows at this point ANY other politician would be preferable to Trump. They know they royally fucked up supporting this moron just because he was an "outsider".

Deep down they know that whiney little bitch should be far away from any nuclear codes but because they hate it when liberals are right, they play pretend without actually trying to defend his actions.
What exactly has he done as president that has been god awful? Do you have a problem with pre-ejaculation too?

The rw was a lot more honest with themselves about Trump than the left was with themselves about Hillary.

No you don't. I'm sure you hate Hillary, but we both know you would still prefer her in charge of nukes.

God knows how many foreign hackers got into her server with classified information that would have been able to blackmail her if she became President. The woman has regular conversations with dead people for crying out loud. She's an alcoholic to boot, and you would rather see her with nukes than Trump? You must be kidding me.

If memory serves she spoke with Eleanor Roosevelt.

She'd be more useful in the kitchen, making strawberry daiquiris for the men.

There aren't any men in the Republican Party. If there were, Trump would not be President.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Now that's the silliest thing I've heard all week. Thanks.

Trump is bad, but at least he's not Hillary Clinton. I don't believe he's going to take away anyones rights as feared by the left, and theres no way Id want Hillary near those codes. She's made a career of hiding all her faults like most politicians who are actors on a stage for the most part. Hillary was bought by the banks and wall street and much more corrupt than Trump. She became very wealthy while in office. The American people were very very good to her.

How about you stop being such a pussy and stop bringing her up as deflection to talking about Trump. She is finished in American politics. She is now completely irrelevant. Now you need to grow some balls and admit how much of a piece of shit Trump isz

That's the one, and I even have a video of Bill Clinton bragging about it.

More than once.

And still you will continue to believe your nonsense, even as he politically beats you people into a metaphorical smear with a figurative rubber hose.
Why is him winning the election the ONLY selling point you have on him? You can't defend him based on his own merits and you know it.

Oh please. He's been as successful as an ice cream stand in Hell, businesswise. Stop talking nonsense.

Our four most recent presidents have all been Progressive globalists. Time for a nice impolite change, judging by the results.
Lol you're such a stooge. He got millions of dollars from his rich da-da to start his businesses. He's gone into bankruptcy several times. He likely isn't even worth 1 billion.

Ok but before I provide you with proof of both of my claims, you actually delude yourself into thinking he is a self-made man? God you're stupid. I just want to make sure you actually believe that.

How about you stop being such a pussy and stop bringing her up as deflection to talking about Trump. She is finished in American politics. She is now completely irrelevant. Now you need to grow some balls and admit how much of a piece of shit Trump isz

Well pal, we only had two candidates to choose from: Hil-Liar and Trump. Of course she's part of the discussion.

Yes, Hillary is finished.

Trump is just beginning.

Shes totally relevant. did you forget already we just had an election? If the dems didnt want us to vote for Trump they should have come up with a decent candidate and not one they KNEW America would be fiercely divided on.

Ok but before I provide you with proof of both of my claims, you actually delude yourself into thinking he is a self-made man? God you're stupid. I just want to make sure you actually believe that.

His father helped him get started, as all fathers are prone to help their children.

Did yours not help you?

Well pal, we only had two candidates to choose from: Hil-Liar and Trump. Of course she's part of the discussion.
Don't be a wuss. Either defend Trump or condemn him. Leave Hillary or any democrat out of your answer.

How is he not a self-made man? Do you know how many people had money or business handed to them that went belly up? Just because you have a good start in life doesn't mean guaranteed success. You have to work hard for success and make the money you have grow.

Can you turn $10,000 into $500,000? If not, you have no room to bash anybody especially Trump.

Oh please. When it comes to good vs evil, liberals always side with evil. Democrats are Satin's solders on this planet.

Yet you can't show anything evil I'm done, or evil that any liberal here has done. Satan, the lord of lies, has his hooks in you.

In contrast, I can show many, many cases of your allies on this board calling for the mass-murder of their own countrymen, among other things.

And you suck the asses of those people. That makes you their partner in evil.

I'm just making it clear where we both stand. You ally yourself with openly evil human beings, and I don't. That makes me morally superior to you. I know it's PC to say all belief systems are equally valid, but I'm not PC. Your belief system is evil.

You can't shake the devil's hand and then say you were only joking. If you want to avoid hell, you need to disavow and condemn all the scum of your party, especially all of Trump's alt-right pals. That will be a start.

His father helped him get started, as all fathers are prone to help their children.

Did yours not help you?
Lol my dad didn't give me a millions of dollars to start a bunch of failing business ventures.

Forum List

Back