When politicians decided to turn California foreign did they get the people’s approval to do so?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Cuz I don’t remember voting on that shit. Do other Californians feel duped by their government?
It was actually kind of a brilliant plan.
Mexifornia Politicians and the grand plan-
We’ll turn a blind eye to the millions invading us...in no time their spawn will be of voting age and we’ll concede the state to Mexico in exchange for their votes.

Last edited:
Cuz I don’t remember voting on that shit. Do other Californians feel duped by their government?
We’ll turn a blind eye to the millions invading us...in no time their spawn will be of voting age and we’ll conced the state to Mexico in exchange for their votes.

Did the people vote them and and keep putting them back in office?

If the answer is yes, then yes they did get permission

I agree with GG. The State is only carrying out the wishes of their constituents

-Geaux

We’ll turn a blind eye to the millions invading us...in no time their spawn will be of voting age and we’ll conced the state to Mexico in exchange for their votes.

Yup, don't recall voting of half the crap that happens in California. The other half, that does get voted on, is usually overturned by the courts.

This is what you get when you have one party rule due to the coastal population centers.

To be fair, it was Mexican before it was American.

at-palo-alto.jpg

Yup, don't recall voting of half the crap that happens in California. The other half, that does get voted on, is usually overturned by the courts.
When I lived there we would vote something in only to have the courts say it was Un-Constitutional

-Geaux

Silly little boy....California isn't foreign.

I agree with GG. The State is only carrying out the wishes of their constituents

-Geaux

When did any politician here run on....“I plan to increase the wetback population to a point where you become a foreigner on your own soil.”
I don’t remember any of that shit.

at-palo-alto.jpg

There's an old joke.

A Mexican and a Texan are arguing. The Texan says, "Why y'all hate us so much?'. The Mexican replied,
"Senor, not only did you steal half our country. You stole the half with all the paved roads".

When I lived there we would vote something in only to have the courts say it was Un-Constitutional

-Geaux

Not much has changed. They're still putting up propositions where yes means no and no means yes.

-Geaux

When did any politician here run on....“I plan to increase the wetback population to a point where you become a foreigner on your own soil.”
They don't. Yet Jerry Brown stands on the border calling all willing to enter come on.... We have Drivers License for you too.....

-Geaux

----------------------- yep , I do agree Gator. And its been going on for 40 - 50 years or longer same for TEXAS .

-Geaux

They don't. Yet Jerry Brown stands on the border calling all willing to enter come on.... We have Drivers License for you too.....

-Geaux

Only when he's not doing a photo op with Trump....groveling for those federal funds.

at-palo-alto.jpg

at-palo-alto.jpg

There's an old joke.

A Mexican and a Texan are arguing. The Texan says, "Why y'all hate us so much?'. The Mexican replied,
"Senor, not only did you steal half our country. You stole the half with all the paved roads".

What does that mean...do we give the U.S. back to native Americans and Mexico now that Whitey has built it?

-Geaux
Because morons write Propositions that they don't check beforehand to see if they pass Constitutional muster.

-Geaux
Because morons write Propositions that they don't check beforehand to see if they pass Constitutional muster.
That is not the case

-Geaux

-Geaux
Elections are so out of control rigged in California no one can know what the people have voted for....

Forum List

Back