When Politics Break Down

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021
Well, here we are......

We have an egotistical game show host running against a woman who never held a corporate job in her entire life.

And the negative characterizations go on and on and on.

We have Adam Schiff

We have Marjorie TG

We had democrats who were in a mad panic over Biden and Trump nearly getting shot.

They replaced Biden with Harris and now the GOP is in the mad panic.

The name calling only escalates.

You have people openly admitting their candidate sucks but they are voting for them for some reason (and you can count me in that camp).

Things won't stay here. I shudder to think what happens next.

You can't put a yard sign out and not have it vandalized or stolen. And we seem to be O.K. with that. What happens when a yard sign goes out and peoples windows get shot out ? Where does it stop ?

Politics can't replace humanity or simple grace.

The natural next steps don't look so good. Especially as the rhetoric ratchets up.

Trump is the worst. I've known that for a long time. I'm still voting for him, but I'd just as soon he'd have gone away after 2020.

Harris is an antithetical mess. And so is her party. But they are no different than the GOP.

Are we enjoying ourselves ?

We are now charging Trump and Hunter Biden (and Joe Biden will die being investigated) in a system of lawfare that both side feel justified in.

And that doesn't bother people. Government is force (per Washington). And when politics break down, that force becomes a real problem as some use it to do what they feel is right. And the other side retaliates.

As our politics continue to look more and more foolish, we are headed to a place I don't care for, but am prepared for.

Let's keep the scrum going though. After all........

Well, here we are......

We have an egotistical game show host running against a woman who never held a corporate job in her entire life.

We have Adam Schiff

We have Marjorie TG

We had democrats who were in a mad panic over Biden and Trump nearly getting shot.

You have people openly admitting their candidate sucks but they are voting for them for some reason (and you can count me in that camp).

You can't put a yard sign out and not have it vandalized or stolen. And we seem to be O.K. with that. What happens when a yard sign goes out and peoples windows get shot out ? Where does it stop ?

The natural next steps don't look so good. Especially as the rhetoric ratchets up.

Trump is the worst. I've known that for a long time. I'm still voting for him, but I'd just as soon he'd have gone away after 2020.

Harris is an antithetical mess. And so is her party. But they are no different than the GOP.

We are now charging Trump and Hunter Biden (and Joe Biden will die being investigated) in a system of lawfare that both side feel justified in.

And that doesn't bother people. Government is force (per Washington). And when politics break down, that force becomes a real problem as some use it to do what they feel is right. And the other side retaliates.

As our politics continue to look more and more foolish, we are headed to a place I don't care for, but am prepared for.

"""who never held a corporate job in her entire life."

Where does it say in the Constitution that you have to have a corporate background to run for POTUS? Guess who else was a lawyer before running for office?
Abe Lincoln.
Grow the fuck up. At least she picked a running mate who isn't "weird".

454998690_8887641301262219_4407712097272336833_n.jpg

Where does it say in the Constitution that you have to have a corporate background to run for POTUS? Guess who else was a lawyer before running for office?
Abe Lincoln.

View attachment 996199
I don't recall saying it disqualified her.

Now kindly GFY

Well, here we are......

We have Adam Schiff

We have Marjorie TG

Nice try at moral equivalence, but Trump already has a successful record as President. Did you forget that?

Abe Lincoln.

View attachment 996199
Please, Harris is an air head taxpayer mooch with ZERO experience. Worse she whored her way up the ladder in politics vs earning it. The skank is not presidential material.

Abe Lincoln.

View attachment 996199
We have had endless lawyers in politics. From your photos that means Harris is whoring on a mat. Somewhere in the 2-dollar hooker areas.

Our politicians are our representatives.

We’re petty and childish. It naturally makes sense that our representatives act the same way.

Nice try at moral equivalence, but Trump already has a successful record as President. Did you forget that?

I am well aware of what Trump did.

His biggest being Gorsuch, Kavenaugh, Barrett....3 very good justices.

My discussion is really more about us than him.

Forum List

Back