🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When self defense becomes illegal, cold blooded murder becomes legal!

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
Is anybody comprehending this?

Or are you just seeing it as a racial issue?

That's the way it worked in England. Their repeal of self defense laws lasted two years.

I still don't understand why blacks don't want to have the right to defend themselves

That's the way it worked in England. Their repeal of self defense laws lasted two years.

Anyone who thinks that is not the direction we are headed in is in serious denial, or delusional. Or both.

The direction we are headed is race based self defense. Whether or not you are entitled to use force to defend yourself will depend on the color of your skin.

Blacks don't object to self defense unless the attacker is black and the defender white. Then it becomes murder.

About 30 people were shot and 11 murdered by gunfire over the 4th of July weekend in Obama's adopted home town of Chicago and he says nothing about it and yet fans the flames of racial unrest over a tragic incident in Florida that happened over a year ago. Is that leadership or what?

About 30 people were shot and 11 murdered by gunfire over the 4th of July weekend in Obama's adopted home town of Chicago and he says nothing about it and yet fans the flames of racial unrest over a tragic incident :confused::cuckoo:in Florida that happened over a year ago. Is that leadership or what?

What is it that you do not understand? None of these murders occurred was hate crimes, none were stalked. These were children in line of fire, crimes of social economics and gang related. Happens all the time in the inner cities with high unemployment rate. That do not allow equal opportunities to education, etc.
It is long past time to "fan the flames of racial unrest" and Trayvon's death was not a "tragic incident." My FOA. Chicago did not let any of those murders or murderers go un-arrested or un-investigated. You are not color-blind?

Last edited:
I still don't understand why blacks don't want to have the right to defend themselves

They don't in Florida.

Ask Marissa Alexander.

You could ask Trayvon Martin..but he died trying to defend himself from his murderer. To the cheers of conservatives.

They do, but when Trayvon Martin tried to defend himself he wasn't granted that right by the government.

Forum List

Back