When the courage of your convictions demands that you hide behind a mask

The Democrat party (of which you proudly align yourself) is a hate group, and you are a hater asshole.

So go eat a bag of dicks, have a side of hater tots, and wash it all down with your Haterade, mudflap.
You are just being very silly in your hatred of America.

Neither major political party is a "hate group," but I happen to be an Independent.

Please provide verifiable quotes from Patriot Front members demonstrating that they think non-Whites are inferior to Whites and/or demonstrate hate towards any race.
I have leveled no charges at any member of the recognized hate group.

I am pleased that they are out of the closet.

Have they all been identified as "hate groups"? If so, by whom?

The beauty of an anti-fascist exposing the identities of the secret members of their white supremacist group is that, by suing him, they have reciprocated by exposing his identity. The reciprocity is to be appreciated.
ATTN Retard.

"Patriot Front" is a government-sponsored hoax that you have fallen for hook, line, sinker, and 12-inch steel cable leader.

:auiqs.jpg:
All your faux outrage is for naught. They played you like a Stradivarius.

A wee little one, like this:

pingram_pozsay18.gif

Last edited:
These rightist crackpots who offend Americans with public demonstrations are in a tizzy when their identities are made public. Why don't they just amuse themselves with nocturnal goose-stepping jamborees in Death Valley if they crave anonymity?
Members of the white supremacist organization Patriot Front have filed a federal lawsuit against a leftist activist, claiming he infiltrated their group and revealed their identities as members of the racist organization.
The activist's "doxxing" of the four plaintiffs as members of Patriot Front cost them their jobs, incomes and relationships with family members, the lawsuit claims.
Filed in federal court in the Western District of Washington by a Spokane law form, the case is an unusual new tactic from members of Patriot Front. The Texas-based group has gained notoriety for holding marches with dozens of masked young men wearing chinos, carrying American flags and chanting slogans.
[MSN]

"We're so white! We're so white!
We all march with our buttocks tight!"
Says a shitbird from behind an anonymous avi/identity

ATTN Retard.

"Patriot Front" is a government-sponsored hoax that you have fallen for hook, line, sinker, and 12-inch steel cable leader.

pingram_pozsay18.gif

Pretty simple, these leftist twits are retards. They believe whatever is shoved down their maw.

Last edited:
ATTN Retard.

pingram_pozsay18.gif
Your fantasy is noted.

A disgruntled hoax is suing a dude for exposing their identities.

My contempt for hate groups is shared by most of my fellow Americans.

So when are you going to condemn the most obvious and blatant hate groups in this country?
  • The Democrapuic party
  • Planned Parenthood
  • The faggot/tranny/pedophile movement
  • Black LIES Matter
  • Antifa
  • The Southern Poverty Law Center
  • And many more…

You are just being very silly in your hatred of America.

Neither major political party is a "hate group," but I happen to be an Independent.
But..The Democrat party is out to take down America at this point in time.

I find it hard to see how a political party that is directly against the country they are in can be very successful

or last for very long.

I have leveled no charges at any member of the recognized hate group.

I am pleased that they are out of the closet.
So in other words you have no evidence that they are White supremacists or bear any racial hatred towards non-Whites. Imagine my shock.

Forum List

Back