When the Koch brothers won't back a GOP candidate, that's bad LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Billionaire's aide says no plans to help Trump
460x.jpg

These old white fucks are use to backing puppets, baffoons on the right, them dumb fucks they can control....but Trump, is like a wild chimp on the lose, and trying to control that monkey isn't worth a dollar, let alone the millions they contribute...wow, that's pretty bad, when these fuck heads won't touch ya!! Its so bad, they're not even gonna waste money attacking Hillary.

Oh, the things liberal blacks don't know about politics could fill a telephone book....I would say that probably MOST of you have never heard this about the Koch brothers...How they are just as involved in wanting America to take in ILLEGAL ALIENS as much as Soros does..

• Banned
Oh, the things liberal blacks don't know about politics could fill a telephone book....I would say that probably MOST of you have never heard this about the Koch brothers...How they are just as involved in wanting America to take in ILLEGAL ALIENS as much as Soros does..

Listen, it isn't rocket science you fuck head, that the biggest beneficiaries of immigrant labor are the wealthy rich, WITH TRUMP ON THAT LIST ALSO....the way you people throw you hero's under the bus is impressive.

At the OP...you should realize you need to reevaluate your beliefs.

You are on the same side as the most hated Koch Brothers.

• Banned

Really? amazing how you people turn on your own in times of crisis....a few years ago under Romney and Bush campaigns, the Koch's were GOP hero's

Listen, it isn't rocket science you fuck head, that the biggest beneficiaries of immigrant labor are the wealthy rich, WITH TRUMP ON THAT LIST ALSO....the way you people throw you hero's under the bus is impressive.

Goliwog, there are so many more RICH Liberals making their money off the backs of illegals, blacks, Hispanics, other minorities and the young, that the Republicans would be a single digit number doing the same things!

The Koch Brothers have never been republicans or conservatives. They are and have always been libertarians. That they have taken so many positions against democrats says more about democrats than the Kochs.

Really? amazing how you people turn on your own in times of crisis....a few years ago under Romney and Bush campaigns, the Koch's were GOP hero's

And THIS ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT shit wasn't in the forefront of the debates back then, as it is currently....But don't let history and logic get in the way of a genuine porch monkey!

Billionaire's aide says no plans to help Trump
460x.jpg

These old white fucks are use to backing puppets, baffoons on the right, them dumb fucks they can control....but Trump, is like a wild chimp on the lose, and trying to control that monkey isn't worth a dollar, let alone the millions they contribute...wow, that's pretty bad, when these fuck heads won't touch ya!! Its so bad, they're not even gonna waste money attacking Hillary.

Along the same lines is that Las Vegas won't give Drumpf a license because he refuses to pay his bills.

Just how crooked do you have to be for Las Vegas to turn you away?

So let me see if I understand how this works, Tiger...for YEARS now every liberal on this site has obsessed about the Koch brothers supporting conservatives like THAT was the worst thing EVER!!! Yet now when they don't support Trump...that somehow proves that Trump is bad? Does that make the least bit of sense to you? Because it sure doesn't to me! Just saying...

So let me see if I understand how this works, Tiger...for YEARS now every liberal on this site has obsessed about the Koch brothers supporting conservatives like THAT was the worst thing EVER!!! Yet now when they don't support Trump...that somehow proves that Trump is bad? Does that make the least bit of sense to you? Because it sure doesn't to me! Just saying...

Yup. Just a few months ago the Koch's were the bad guys.

Now all of a sudden they are the good guys??

Any port in a storm???

They aren't supporting Trump because Trump is not part of the political establishment. Well, and Trump is a billionaire himself and supposedly can't be bought ... which played a big part in his rise and support.

They aren't supporting Trump because Trump is not part of the political establishment. Well, and Trump is a billionaire himself and supposedly can't be bought ... which played a big part in his rise and support.

I agree.

He's not part of their good ole boys club. He can't be bought and I'm sure he'll do what he thinks is best for the country and that might not be what they think he should be doing.

Forum List

Back