When the next elections come about and you keep voting the same way, it will get worse.

Yep, I will continue to vote straight democratic ticket to help keep NaziCons from destroying American democracy!

1635650422495.png

Last edited:
Remember this.

If you didn't vote them in, you cannot vote them out.
It was disgruntled republicans who turfed Donny out and they are not about to vote him in again.
Let that sink in.
It was disgruntled republicans who turfed Donny out

Trump got more votes in 2020 than he did in 2016.

Want to try again?

I put that up when I was taking a break from modding.

(I am retired Navy, hence the 'squid' part)

In both his elections he never achieved the popular vote victory.

In fact, the Democrat candidate achieved more than any one before him.

Want to try again?
You're not paying attention.

62,985,106 votes (45.9%)

Donald J. TrumpRepublican74,225,839

He got over 11 million more votes on his second run.

not enough to beat Biden, but it's obvious the Republicans weren't as 'disgruntled as you want to believe.

( have you not learned yet, popular vote doesn't decide the winner?)

Last edited:
You're not paying attention.

62,985,106 votes (45.9%)

Donald J. TrumpRepublican74,225,839

He got over 11 million more votes on his second run.

not enough to beat Biden, but it's obvious the Republicans weren't as 'disgruntled as you want to believe.

( have you not learned yet, popular vote doesn't decide the winner?
Progressives like Colin are not here to actually discuss anything. All he is doing in this thread is throwing bombs hoping to derail the thread...That is their planned path for each and every thread in here unless it is a fellow traveler progressive that OP's the thread....Then they turn into attack dogs trying to quash any dissent from their OP's...

As for my thought on 2024, it really is too far out to say who will even run in the primaries much less who is the odds on favorite for the nomination....

What we need to do is focus on the upcoming mid terms, and Governors races...Like the one in VA, where the Democrat candidate is poised to loose big...

Once we take Congress back we can stall, or stop Biden's agenda cold...

Forum List

Back