When Trump wins again in 2020

Will the regular libbies finally realize that their media channels peddle total nonsense, like "Hillary has a 97% chance to win election according to Moody Analytics, the most accurate predictor of Presidential elections."

I've never seen these people so unhinged.

When Trump wins in 2020, I'll pay you that $1000 we bet...lol

Trump will not win in 2020. Women will turn on Trump.

Yeah, all those women with jobs, higher pay, and lower taxes are going to vote for the likes of Pelosi and Schumer who are vowing to return them back to economic slavery!

Women are going to vote for a sexual harasser like Donald Trump? I think not.

They did in 2016, dumbass! There's nothing new on that front. All you have is empty rhetoric.

They aren’t people. They are willing agents of The Kremlin.
Will the regular libbies finally realize that their media channels peddle total nonsense, like "Hillary has a 97% chance to win election according to Moody Analytics, the most accurate predictor of Presidential elections."

Yeah, all those women with jobs, higher pay, and lower taxes are going to vote for the likes of Pelosi and Schumer who are vowing to return them back to economic slavery!

They did in 2016, dumbass! There's nothing new on that front. All you have is empty rhetoric.

You are empty headed. In 2017, Democrats did better among women than Clinton did even in Alabama. In Virginia, Gilmore used the same rhetoric that Trump used. He got clobbered among women and suburban voters.

You are empty headed. In 2017, Democrats did better among women than Clinton did even in Alabama. In Virginia, Gilmore used the same rhetoric that Trump used. He got clobbered among women and suburban voters.

Who won the 2016 election? Hillary?

Nothing has gone the Democrats way since then and more Democrats, especially blue collar and union workers will abandon the Democratic plantation once and for all! They will vote Republican and stay that way in 2020 barring any major changes.

How can he run after he's been impeached or otherwise removed from office?

If he makes it to the midterms, he'll be lucky. And shame on us if he does.
Exactly.
At the very least Trump has shown a dereliction of duty by not installing the Russian sanctions or done anything about Putin hacking the upcoming midterms which means he is not protecting this country.
At worst and very likely he will be indicted for money laundering and obstruction of justice.

Now he’s destroying our environment in another wet kiss to his corporate masters.

Anyone who votes for R”s ( who enable him with the above) needs to have their heads examined.

Nothing has gone the Democrats way since then and more Democrats, especially blue collar and union workers will abandon the Democratic plantation once and for all! They will vote Republican and stay that way in 2020 barring any major changes.
You are so out of touch with reality. The two biggest movements in this country right now are led by women and the youth of America... and they’re all voting blue in November in an attempt to stop this maniac in the Oval Office.

You are so out of touch with reality. The two biggest movements in this country right now are led by women and the youth of America... and they’re all voting blue in November in an attempt to stop this maniac in the Oval Office.

And what, prey tell, are the two biggest movements in this country?

A lot of Democrats stayed home in 2016, especially blacks, and those who were convinced that Clinton is a criminal. They’re not staying home this time. Roy Moore lost because blacks came out in force to vote against him.

So good luck on those midterms.

Gilmore didn't run in 2017.

Gillespie was a shit candidate, No matter. Northam is effectively castrated by Republican dominance of the House of Delegates, as was McAuliffe.

And what, prey tell, are the two biggest movements in this country?

I think the only movements that Democrats can manage are bowel movements.

Forum List

Back