When Trump wins again in 2020

When Trump wins again in 2020

He'll have a golf cart installed in the White House....So he doesn't have to walk so far...and.......a stair lift chair for the stairwell..he plans on gaining a few more inches,,a-round....

Trump will not win in 2020. Women will turn on Trump.

Yeah, all those women with jobs, higher pay, and lower taxes are going to vote for the likes of Pelosi and Schumer who are vowing to return them back to economic slavery!

Women are going to vote for a sexual harasser like Donald Trump? I think not.

They did in 2016, dumbass! There's nothing new on that front. All you have is empty rhetoric.

You are empty headed. In 2017, Democrats did better among women than Clinton did even in Alabama. In Virginia, Gilmore used the same rhetoric that Trump used. He got clobbered among women and suburban voters.

Who won the 2016 election? Hillary?

Nothing has gone the Democrats way since then and more Democrats, especially blue collar and union workers will abandon the Democratic plantation once and for all! They will vote Republican and stay that way in 2020 barring any major changes.

That may or may not be true. Blue collar workers did not turn out for Moore in Alabama. Also the Republican debacle in Virginia displayed the problems Republicans have. They did well among Trump voters but got beaten badly by female and suburban voters. Those margins were larger than Clinton's in 2016.

Yeah, all those women with jobs, higher pay, and lower taxes are going to vote for the likes of Pelosi and Schumer who are vowing to return them back to economic slavery!

They did in 2016, dumbass! There's nothing new on that front. All you have is empty rhetoric.

You are empty headed. In 2017, Democrats did better among women than Clinton did even in Alabama. In Virginia, Gilmore used the same rhetoric that Trump used. He got clobbered among women and suburban voters.

Nothing has gone the Democrats way since then and more Democrats, especially blue collar and union workers will abandon the Democratic plantation once and for all! They will vote Republican and stay that way in 2020 barring any major changes.

That may or may not be true. Blue collar workers did not turn out for Moore in Alabama. Also the Republican debacle in Virginia displayed the problems Republicans have. They did well among Trump voters but got beaten badly by female and suburban voters. Those margins were larger than Clinton's in 2016.

Oh please! There was no way that Moore was going to get elected after that Democrat smear campaign. You can't judge anything by the election. Try to do so makes you appear desperate.

Trump will not win in 2020. Women will turn on Trump.

Gilmore didn't run in 2017.

Gillespie was a shit candidate, No matter. Northam is effectively castrated by Republican dominance of the House of Delegates, as was McAuliffe.

The Republicans hold a 1 seat majority in the House of Delegates. They lost 15 seats in November. Several incumbents won by a narrow margin including 1 who won by a strange court decision. Northram may have some maneuvering room.

Oh please! There was no way that Moore was going to get elected after that Democrat smear campaign. You can't judge anything by the election. Try to do so makes you appear desperate.

There was no smear job. You are the one who sounds desperate. Moore has peccadillos like Trump. Democrats did better than Clinton among suburban voters and women than Clinton did. Blacks turned out in larger numbers. Not to say Alabama will vote Democrat in 2020 however if this is happening in red states, it is undoubtedly happening in swing states.

Will the regular libbies finally realize that their media channels peddle total nonsense, like "Hillary has a 97% chance to win election according to Moody Analytics, the most accurate predictor of Presidential elections."

I've never seen these people so unhinged.

Still on Hillary? Well I suppose the Trump supporters have to have something to cling to since his administration is
in full dumpster fire mode barely a year after it took office. :)

There were a lot of factors breaking his way in his 2016 victory. And he still barely squeaked it out.
Assuming he makes it to 2020, my guess is he will not run or be so weak at that point, he'll be
primaried by all comers on the Republican side. Give it a little time. He might have the edge in
fund raising, but I expect that will change if the indictments keep coming and if the rats keep jumping
off the White House ship.

What indictments? You eman all of those that have nothing to do with Trump?

Why don't you give up this sock account and go back to what you were spewing? We all know who you are!

No idea what you are blathering about. But those indictments that have nothing to do with Trump???
What insular bubble do you live in? :)

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

Looks like building a case to me.

There was no smear job. You are the one who sounds desperate. Moore has peccadillos like Trump. Democrats did better than Clinton among suburban voters and women than Clinton did. Blacks turned out in larger numbers. Not to say Alabama will vote Democrat in 2020 however if this is happening in red states, it is undoubtedly happening in swing states.

40 year old accusations equals smear campaign. Also that was pre-tax cut. It sucks to be a Dem!

Will the regular libbies finally realize that their media channels peddle total nonsense, like "Hillary has a 97% chance to win election according to Moody Analytics, the most accurate predictor of Presidential elections."

Still on Hillary? Well I suppose the Trump supporters have to have something to cling to since his administration is
in full dumpster fire mode barely a year after it took office. :)

There were a lot of factors breaking his way in his 2016 victory. And he still barely squeaked it out.
Assuming he makes it to 2020, my guess is he will not run or be so weak at that point, he'll be
primaried by all comers on the Republican side. Give it a little time. He might have the edge in
fund raising, but I expect that will change if the indictments keep coming and if the rats keep jumping
off the White House ship.

What indictments? You eman all of those that have nothing to do with Trump?

Why don't you give up this sock account and go back to what you were spewing? We all know who you are!

No idea what you are blathering about. But those indictments that have nothing to do with Trump???
What insular bubble do you live in? :)

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

Looks like building a case to me.

I live in the real world. The only major indictments are for crimes which occured long before Trump even decided to run.

Come on ScienceRocks, admit your true identity! Everyone knows. This is the worst kept secret since Ellen the Degenerate came out of the closet!

I will have my pop-corn ready, this time.

Forum List

Back