When was the last time you cried?

Tears. Scalding tears.

You don't have to go into detail. Just....how long ago did you just break...and cried?

When my sister committed suicide June 10th, 2013. prior to that our Dad had died Jan 2013, and our cousin had died Oct. 2012.....but when my sister died I lost it and cried scalding tears

When my sister committed suicide June 10th, 2013. prior to that our Dad had died Jan 2013, and our cousin had died Oct. 2012.....but when my sister died I lost it and cried scalding tears
drifter, I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. Very sad.

Last night. Yesterday was 69 days since my dog Greta died on January 4th. I have cried hard every single day, some days worse than others. Usually cry until I feel sick.

I've only cried a little bit today. But it's usually when I'm in the kitchen getting the other dogs' and the cats' dinners ready that I start crying really hard. Because she always used to come downstairs and run past me in the kitchen, all happy and wiggly, and poke me in the butt as she ran by as if to say, "Hi, Mom! Whatcha doin'?"

Prior to this I didn't cry much at all. Even when my Dad died in 2009. When my Mom died in 1986 I got drunk for ten years.

But this dog, this dog...it's killing me. I feel like I'm being changed in some elemental way by this grief. I don't know where this will end. Life feels so diminished without her. She was so special. My beautiful red dog.

Last edited:
Tears. Scalding tears.

You don't have to go into detail. Just....how long ago did you just break...and cried?

Break ....it's been a long time since I broke hard into tears...but I shed a few tears when we lost our cat that we brought from Alabama....also at the death of our pets, and sometimes when someone close to me says or does something that really hurts my feelings...

Sometimes a sad news report will bring tears to my eyes, but I'm not one to cry often...

I cried when my dog ate my 120 dollar bag of killer weed when I was asleep.....I followed him around for two days scooping poop to smoke.....

Tears. Scalding tears.

[MENTION=41985]drifter[/MENTION] - with all that is within me, my heart goes out to you.

I cried four years ago when my birdy died. In fact tears came to my eyes every time I looked at her photo for about six months. Before that I remember crying while watching a documentary about the assassination of Kennedy about twenty years ago. Apart from that I don't remember crying.

Tears. Scalding tears.

[MENTION=41985]drifter[/MENTION] - with all that is within me, my heart goes out to you.

It definitely changed me as a person. :smiliehug:

When was the last time you cried?
Tears. Scalding tears.

I've shed some tears over the years.
The last time I truly broke down and wept deeply from emotional pain and anguish was 1989.
One doesn't remove life support and not weep.
I would image that would be an awfully traumatic experience. Sorry to hear that, alan1.

Forum List

Back