When was the last time you cried?

Tears. Scalding tears.

You don't have to go into detail. Just....how long ago did you just break...and cried?

I am a John Boehner: I cry all the time. Particularly at acts of kindnesses or a particularly brutal turn of life for someone.

Edit: somehow Alan1 thought I was being political with this post. I am not. I am like Boehner, I cry when I am touched by matters sensitive to me.

Last edited:
Tears. Scalding tears.

You don't have to go into detail. Just....how long ago did you just break...and cried?

The day I left my family, and the day I knew it was done. I gave my self that day to be sad in that manner and then got on with it best I could.

Jan 2013.....on the 5th day of retirement when it sunk in that it was actually over and i wasnt on vacation....i cried tears of joy.....and even more a week later when it was raining like a basturd and i did not have to go out there and deliver the Mail.....

I used to love the TV series Friday Night Lights. At the end of each episode, they always had some scenario that made me cry. The show was written so beautifully even better than the movie.

I will definately cry at some touching scene in a movie or series.

If someone hurts my feelings I will cry, if I love someone so much and they say something really cool, I will cry. Crying isn't always a bad thing, sometimes it helps to cry it out.

Jan 2013.....on the 5th day of retirement when it sunk in that it was actually over and i wasnt on vacation....i cried tears of joy.....and even more a week later when it was raining like a basturd and i did not have to go out there and deliver the Mail.....

:lol: I felt so sorry for our mailman during this freaking snow and freezing cold weather.

I remember it well

I cried like a baby

2700349-president-barack-obama-2013-obama-inauguration-650-430.jpg

I think I am over my bout of being "down". When it hits me like this last one, I just take a wee break. So I did.

My last cry was last night. Light one. Kinda like the last scrape of the mayonaise in the jar. All gone now. For the time being. :)

When I had to resign my last job. I thought I had finally gotten my sedentary, apathetic life back on track on that cold February morning in 2012. My hiring was the culmination of 2 years of work to get to that point. However, lo and behold though, I had a nervous breakdown five months in. I could barely walk to and from, being so drugged up with nerve suppressants, I trudged in handed my uniform and badge back in and came out. When I got back in the car where my Grandmother was waiting, I sobbed.

Frankly I've never been the same after that day. Sometimes I wonder what life really has in store for me; more of the same... or an actual future I can be proud of. If people want to know why I've been unemployed for 2 years hence, look no further than the above. Something similar has robbed me of two other jobs in the past 8 years since I graduated from high school. Believe me, I cried like a baby, wondering if I would ever be the success my grandmother wanted me to be.

Last edited:

:lol: I felt so sorry for our mailman during this freaking snow and freezing cold weather.

yea and we have to go out...cant just say....maybe tomorrow...i used to hate it when it was just a constant rain ....and then i would get the person who would be pissed because his mail was wet.....its like WTF .....

Tears. Scalding tears.

A couple of Thursdays ago I cried all day, couldn't stop. It was just too much being ill all this time and I wanted to get out so bad and tried to volunteer for the Theatre but was told "No offense, but I think you'd be more trouble that you're worth." Well, offense was taken. Yeah, I know I can't bend over and do anything without lots of pain but I'm sick of being stuck in this house. Not suppose to walk on anything but a flat surface either. I'm told two of my disks are trying to grow together and I'm suppose to let them. Have no idea what that means. How am I stopping them? Arthritis is a tough disease.

Arthritis is a tough disease.
[MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION].....yes. It sucks. You are not alone in your frustration and pain but still wanting to DO something. :(

I was about to cry today....one of our outdoor kitties had not come home for the last two days....was beginning to think some wild animal had gotten him. We try to put them up every night in the shed, but Tiger is a little ornery and sometimes he refuses to go into the shed....anyway, he showed up today...guess maybe he has him a girlfriend somewhere..:lol:

Tears. Scalding tears.

A couple of Thursdays ago I cried all day, couldn't stop. It was just too much being ill all this time and I wanted to get out so bad and tried to volunteer for the Theatre but was told "No offense, but I think you'd be more trouble that you're worth." Well, offense was taken. Yeah, I know I can't bend over and do anything without lots of pain but I'm sick of being stuck in this house. Not suppose to walk on anything but a flat surface either. I'm told two of my disks are trying to grow together and I'm suppose to let them. Have no idea what that means. How am I stopping them? Arthritis is a tough disease.

Sorry to hear that Sheila....pain is a bitch. Hope maybe once the disks grow together the pain will abate? Maybe you're not supposed to be too active, to let them grow together?
Hope you have some relief......:)

Forum List

Back