When will Biden unconditionally surrender Ukraine?

Given the rushed withdrawal and Unconditional Surrender of Afghanistan, it's only a question of when and not if Biden surrenders Ukraine.

Let's start a pool!

Dissent is the highest form of patriotism

No reason to go along with Biden's Ukrainian Dog wagging to distract from his historically poor performance at home.

You called that right.

'I need ammunition, NOT a ride!' Zelensky blasts Biden for offering to evacuate him from Kyiv and drinks tea with his soldiers after saying the 'fate of Ukraine' was being decided during overnight battle​

Meanwhile, President Potato stills wears a mask outside...

1645924887913.png

You called that right.

'I need ammunition, NOT a ride!' Zelensky blasts Biden for offering to evacuate him from Kyiv and drinks tea with his soldiers after saying the 'fate of Ukraine' was being decided during overnight battle​

Meanwhile, President Potato stills wears a mask outside...

View attachment 607742
Elections have consequences, stolen elections have far graver consequences.

The most dangerous part of this whole affair; is the possibility that Biden might drag us into a war to distract from his poor performance. I’m keeping my eyes wide open for a false flag attack on a NATO member nation.

What can I say?

5306D2B1-A543-46E5-9E31-344AA9F0E430.gif

This was a great opportunity for the right to throw off the perception that they are unconditionally pro-Russia. Never would have had to endure another accusation of working with our enemies against America. Now it's already too late.
Everything is always too late with you assholes.... Your viewpoint is no longer relevant.

We should not send any troops by any means.

However, we should be sending anti tank, anti aircraft and drones to the Ukraine.

Hell, we could be launching drones from Poland. Drones could decimate that 17 mile long column of Russian armor.

Forum List

Back