🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will the Democrats give Trump credit for anything?

never. never given credit to any republican president.

What’s he not getting credit for ?????

Look , I’ll break the cycle . Thanks for the rising gas prices Mr. Trump !
but not for the lowest black employment in 17 years. hmmmmmm I won't even argue the gas price, it is higher. there is a reason, but you are correct. I never take away from a fact.

Why don’t you give obama credit for starting the trend ? Why should Trump get credit for riding his coattails ?

The irony that you bring up unemployment numbers when Trump himself said they were all lies . Now he’s prez and the numbers are true? And you now cry that he’s not getting credit? Playa please !

35284206_10214421508443462_8163934184822276096_n.jpg

Trump said he would win until we were tired of winning.
He's keeping his promise.
Trump hasn't cured cancer, replaced Obamacare with a "huge beautiful" HC plan. I don't see anything other than reducing immigration that is a positive. Although I'm a Never Trumper.

never. never given credit to any republican president.

What’s he not getting credit for ?????

Look , I’ll break the cycle . Thanks for the rising gas prices Mr. Trump !
but not for the lowest black employment in 17 years. hmmmmmm I won't even argue the gas price, it is higher. there is a reason, but you are correct. I never take away from a fact.

Why don’t you give obama credit for starting the trend ? Why should Trump get credit for riding his coattails ?

The irony that you bring up unemployment numbers when Trump himself said they were all lies . Now he’s prez and the numbers are true? And you now cry that he’s not getting credit? Playa please !
so the gas price increase is obammy? he started the trend?

Turnabout is fair play . You cons started this game with OBAMA .

By the way. What is he not getting credit for ? And what do you cons ever blame him for?
I'd give him lots of credit,,,,,,,,,,,if he did the right thing

come to think on it, I'd give him partial credit for the continued increase in equity markets. He sent a clear signal on regulations, and the tax cut to the 1% and corporate buy backs.

Q. When will Democrats give Trump credit

A. When he tells the truth.
you can't handle the truth. Trump is president and that is the truth and you all are behaving like you are on insane pills.
Just like all you patriots acted under obama
when was he under fbi investigations and russia russia. and BTW, russia happened on his watch. shame on him right? Comey worked for him right? He is the DNC leader right? what the hay.

What has he done to deserve credit?
With a soaring economy he gave huge tax cuts to billionaires I give him blame not credit
he gave tax cuts to middle americans why do you avoid that fact? and so what he gave tax cuts to billionaires. what's your issue?
2 issues #1 the cuts with our economy should never have been given #2 gave middle class scraps and even those have a date line ,

With a soaring economy he gave huge tax cuts to billionaires I give him blame not credit
he gave tax cuts to middle americans why do you avoid that fact? and so what he gave tax cuts to billionaires. what's your issue?
1.5 trillion borrowed to do it?

I thought you asswipes hated debt. But it trurns out you don't care as long as you get a few bucks.

trump-kim-summit-nk-tv-02-ht-jc-180614_hpMain_4x3_992.jpg

That image is so grotesque. A tired fat old US president saluting a general of North Korea. Even Kim Jong Un is standing thinking this guy is the new Neville Chamberlain that does nothing when North Korea shoots missiles over Japan.

Look at that image, if that isn't a snapshot of what Trump has done to America in just over a year. HE IS SALUTING A FUCKING NORTH KOREAN GENERAL. What an absolute slap in the face to the US military but also to every country that fought those assholes in 1953.

I thought you asswipes hated debt. But it trurns out you don't care as long as you get a few bucks.
what does 1.5 trillion mean in why the rich tax cuts bother you? you avoided the answer.

Fiscal conservatives are BS

what does 1.5 trillion mean in why the rich tax cuts bother you? you avoided the answer.
You asked what my issues were No?

There are SO MANY better uses for that money

Forum List

Back