🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will the Democrats give Trump credit for anything?

What has he done to deserve credit?
With a soaring economy he gave huge tax cuts to billionaires I give him blame not credit
he gave tax cuts to middle americans why do you avoid that fact? and so what he gave tax cuts to billionaires. what's your issue?
1.5 trillion borrowed to do it?

I thought you asswipes hated debt. But it trurns out you don't care as long as you get a few bucks.
what does 1.5 trillion mean in why the rich tax cuts bother you? you avoided the answer.
You asked what my issues were No?
With a soaring economy he gave huge tax cuts to billionaires I give him blame not credit
he gave tax cuts to middle americans why do you avoid that fact? and so what he gave tax cuts to billionaires. what's your issue?
1.5 trillion borrowed to do it?

I thought you asswipes hated debt. But it trurns out you don't care as long as you get a few bucks.
what does 1.5 trillion mean in why the rich tax cuts bother you? you avoided the answer.
There are SO MANY better uses for that money
You asked what my issues were No?

I did. I didn't know what 1.5 trillion borrowed means though.

Why didn’t he just give tax breaks to middle Americans? Why did the wealthy need a break when they were already doing great?

The tax law is reckless. What he should’ve done is ride the good economy, pull back gov spending (since times are good ) and work on the debt .

I give him credit for finally addressing trade with some country we ACTUALLY have a trade deficit with. LOL

Trump Gets Credit - Small business optimism is hovering around record levels, as tracked by the National Federation of Independent Businesses, in part thanks to the Trump administration’s campaign to reduce regulations and taxes. “Small businesses are as optimistic as we’ve ever seen since we began surveying them,” Hassett said.

I give him credit for finally addressing trade with some country we ACTUALLY have a trade deficit with. LOL

Your logic is stupid, just because we have a trade surplus with a country does not excuse those countries from dumping products into the U.S.A. killing American jobs and businesses.

35284206_10214421508443462_8163934184822276096_n.jpg

Trump said he would win until we were tired of winning.
He's keeping his promise.
I remember posts like these from the previous 8 years

and there will be additional posts like these in the future

Names may have changed, but the partisan hackery remains

Your logic is stupid, just because we have a trade surplus with a country does not excuse those countries from dumping products into the U.S.A. killing American jobs and businesses.
your logic is stupid because if we impose tariffs with countries with whom we have trade surpluses, they will impost retaliatory tariffs ending our trade surplus with them.

And your post is stupid because we can impose limited sanctions against dumped products.

I give Trump credit for having the opportunity now to do things that his party was completely against and them having to shut up and swallow because they are so craven for power that they will go along.

Talking to North Korea should have been done decades ago -- to the extent he gushed over Kim is more indicative of Trump's insecure personality, but it is not essential to the point that talking is better than war.

Trump pushing for legalization of marijuana would be a big accomplishment

When Trump said he would expand SS and Medicare -- if he follows through on that, that would be huge

..and the economy is very strong, and has been strong for a while now so I credit him for his year long record on the economy so far

your logic is stupid because if we impose tariffs with countries with whom we have trade surpluses, they will impost retaliatory tariffs ending our trade surplus with them.

And your post is stupid because we can impose limited sanctions against dumped products.

Pull your head, out of your ass. What part of Canada is dumping government subsidized wood products into the U.S. killing American jobs and businesses failed to penetrate the 4 inches of your Neanderthal skull???

Never. They are part of the resistance.

The Resistance? We haven't given in to the dictator in chief? We haven't marched in lock step with the yellow scourge? And you think that's a bad thing? Cult indeed. Hail to a madman! Prepare the Koolade.

And now we've got Sarah Sanders taking bible quotes out of context to justify separating families and in the same breath, insulting a member of the press for merely asking a question about her weaponization of the Bible.

Why didn’t he just give tax breaks to middle Americans? Why did the wealthy need a break when they were already doing great?

The tax law is reckless. What he should’ve done is ride the good economy, pull back gov spending (since times are good ) and work on the debt .
why do you want to keep penalizing people who have found ways to make money?

people who make money are evil. ask him

Where are they being penalized ? They are doing better than anyone . And when you add up real tax rates , they pay less than worker joe .

Why do cons always want to shift the burden to everyday Americans ?

Where are they being penalized ? They are doing better than anyone . And when you add up real tax rates , they pay less than worker joe .

nonsense. pure nonsense. you don't even know what you talk about. you're just yammering about your pent up hate against those who make money. So where do you find every rich guys tax return to know every one of their tax histories?

Trump lies endlessly and consistently tries to take credit for the accomplishments of others. The return of American soldiers remains from the Korean War is the latest example. He did not begin that program. It began in 1996 under Clinton and lasted until 2005 under Bush when it was temporarily suspended. More remains were returned under Obama in 2012 and 2015.

why do libs want everyone to pay their way?

We want everyone to pay according to their ability. That's been the regressive tax plan since the beginning but now we've got leaders who have changed the game through tax policies that favor corporations over working folks. It doesn't dawn on you that working folks have been losing ground to the wealthy? That's what has caused the widest income gap in history and with no end in sight. The fact that you choose to believe every lie that comes from the right is on you but it hurts every working family trying to keep its head above water.

We want everyone to pay according to their ability. That's been the regressive tax plan since the beginning but now we've got leaders who have changed the game through tax policies that favor corporations over working folks. It doesn't dawn on you that working folks have been losing ground to the wealthy? That's what has caused the widest income gap in history and with no end in sight. The fact that you choose to believe every lie that comes from the right is on you but it hurts every working family trying to keep its head above water.
who are the job creators. If you can't be honest about that, you have no opinion in the game.

Forum List

Back