🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When will the Democrats give Trump credit for anything?

Turnabout is fair play . You cons started this game with OBAMA .

By the way. What is he not getting credit for ? And what do you cons ever blame him for?

I realize I am one data point but I gave Obama immense amount of credit for not radically changing or fundamentally transforming the defense and intel infrastructure Cheney built after 9/11.

LeftofLeft said:
I realize I am one data point but I gave Obama immense amount of credit for not radically changing or fundamentally transforming the defense and intel infrastructure Cheney built after 9/11.
He Needed Them For Monitoring Our Ally's Phone Calls
And Our Own Journalists

When will the Democrats give Trump credit for anything?

bizarrohell.jpg

who are the job creators. If you can't be honest about that, you have no opinion in the game.

See, you believe that the more tax breaks the wealthy get the more jobs will be created but that's simply not true.
Ex: When the giant giveaway to themselves was first proposed, a seminar with hundreds of CEOs of major Corporations was asked if the new tax policy would be an incentive to expand their operations which is the only way jobs are created, not a single hand was raised. Corporations are not in the business of helping the middle class. They are in the business of maximizing profits and that in many ways is in direct opposition to job creation.
The right has been responsible for the union busting under Reagan and after. Mgt. and labor are and always will be on opposite sides of the spectrum as it pertains to wages and benefits. When tax policy shifts to make Corporations more profitable without expansion, they will always take the profit and eschew expansion. That's the genesis of the massive income inequality we see today. Until righties, who buy into all the bullshit rhetoric, realize that it is a lie, that the more we give up in terms of tax policy the more jobs will be created and higher wages will follow, we will continue to lose ground and then the attacks on entitlements will begin. Just watch. The giveaway to themselves will cause budget shortfalls for many years to come and it will be made up on the backs of the working class. This is Econ 101. And the uneducated masses will never admit they are wrong so it continues. Everybody wants to protect their beliefs even when the realities of their positions are pointed out to them in clear language. This so-called tax reform wasn't aimed at the working man at all and budget shortfalls will eat the bone we were thrown in short order. And now Trump has doubled down on this with his trade wars. Tariffs are by their very nature, inflationary. Look it up. We will lose because of his misguided policy of punishing our allies. Tariffs are really a tax on imported goods collected at the border. This will simply and immediately cause those goods to rise in price for American consumers. Period. So, the bone we were thrown will be going poof! Trump doesn't understand WTF he's doing. It's that simple.
that isn't at all what I said, but thanks for speaking for me, so white of you. The fact is that corporations create jobs, the employees pay payroll taxes. the more employees, guess what, the more employee payroll taxes. take away the corporate money and bonuses can be paid, and increases in salaries can be given and guess fking what? more employee payroll taxes. and guess what else, they all keep their jobs. guess what else, when they sell product, it is all taxed, and the more product sold the more tax money. why are you against all of that revenue to punish a corporation for existing?

Take away corporate money and bonuses can be paid. WTF does that even mean? Like I said, Corps aren't in the business of giving bonuses except of course to themselves. Upper Mgt. And also as I said, the clueless will protect their positions no matter how silly they are. White of me? WTF? Enjoy your ignorance. It will last a lifetime.
give the corporations tax cuts. more bonuses. and so on and so on to what I said. if you wish to be a liar, I can't stop you. but you are if you think what you just posted was true, cause it isn't. but why do you care, you enjoy bashing people who create jobs for people to live on.

I'm waiting for the price reductions.
What price reductions?

We want everyone to pay according to their ability. That's been the regressive tax plan since the beginning but now we've got leaders who have changed the game through tax policies that favor corporations over working folks. It doesn't dawn on you that working folks have been losing ground to the wealthy? That's what has caused the widest income gap in history and with no end in sight. The fact that you choose to believe every lie that comes from the right is on you but it hurts every working family trying to keep its head above water.
who are the job creators. If you can't be honest about that, you have no opinion in the game.
If only you assfucks knew how business works.

Businesses hire when they have work that needs done.. Throwing money at them does not make them hire people. Increasing their sales & creating demand.

If only your dumbass President knew anything about business
Ever hear of Research and Development? Invent something that doesn’t exist and create a new line then that creates competition, and do it again! Son, you should go back to school and ask for your money back

35284206_10214421508443462_8163934184822276096_n.jpg

Trump said he would win until we were tired of winning.
He's keeping his promise.

He said Mexico would pay for the wall. Nope.
He said he would release his tax returns after the election. Nope.
He said he would bring back coal mining. Nope.
He said he was giving the middle class a tax break. Nope. Only for the super-wealthy.
He said he would repeal and replace Obamacare. Nope.
He said he would de-nuke North Korea. Nope.
He said he would lower the national deficit. Nope.
I could go on but I suspect you stopped reading after the first line.
How do you know whether Mexico is paying or not? You getting the account information? Who the fk do you think you are? Tax cuts I got, why didn’t you? Don’t work?. I think you’re a shister

I give trump credit for the killings in el paso due to his hate speech
Which speech was that, post a link. What happened in Ferguson? Baltimore, California? The night club? Obammy hate speech?

So now bad people are president’s fault? Dude you rock! When you going off?

I give trump credit for the killings in el paso due to his hate speech
Which speech was that, post a link. What happened in Ferguson? Baltimore, California? The night club? Obammy hate speech?

So now bad people are president’s fault? Dude you rock! When you going off?
jc there are people that can bring out the best in others and some that bring out the worst Trump has that knack for bringing out the worst

I give Trump credit for the shooting in El Paso today

I give trump great credit,,,,,,for dividing our country like no president has ever before
For making America a laughing stock of the world ,,,for letting russia interfere with our elections So much more Those are just starters

~~~~~~
Obviously the conditions of America becoming a non manufacturing nation can be laid at the feet of pervious administrations. Certainly Trump is correct in renegotiating NAFTA and the trade agreements with China. Trump is also correct in pointing out Democrat run 'Planation Cities' like Baltimore, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Flint, Detroit, Chicago, Ferguson, and other blighted and infested cities. The conditions of these cities are intolerable and to say Trump is NOT dividing this nation. Democrats that represent and run these cities are at fault. Where are the billions allotted to these cities going? What are the Democrat leaders in DC and within these blighted cities doing with the Federal Funding they receive each year?

A white nationalist who didn't like what some people are doing to his country Wonder if he was one of the good ones Trump talked about?

35284206_10214421508443462_8163934184822276096_n.jpg

Trump said he would win until we were tired of winning.
He's keeping his promise.

Well, he did inspire the hatred thAt killed 20 in El Paso today. He gets full credit for that.

We’re losing the trade war.

Forum List

Back