When will the lies stop??

Kellyanne Conway is a liar just like her boss
President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

SEE ALSO: Merriam-Webster doesn't have time for Kellyanne Conway's nonsense

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

"Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered," she continued.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.
The lies will stop when lefties are no longer in control of the MSM.
Is there any lie by Trump or his administration that could ever bother you?
I called out that woman for her alternate facts comment. I even created a thread about it.
I just don't buy into everything I see or read.

When Trump fucks up I will call him on it. Figure out who you're talking to before you make dumbass assumptions
when he fucks up? when hasn't he ? Did you open your mouth when he bashed the Mexican judge ?? Or this fed judge that ruled against him??? or am I making more dumbass assumptions that you didn't?
Yes I did.

You're just too busy hating to hate to see anything beyond your hate.

View image on Twitter
C30heBlWAAIqJzt.jpg:small

Huffington Post @HuffingtonPost

Fake vigils honor Kellyanne Conway's bogus "Bowling Green Massacre" victims http://huff.to/2l8uGxQ

7:21 AM - 4 Feb 2017

My God, you are thick!
  • Common charcoal is made from peat, coal, wood, coconut shell, or petroleum
Why don't you stick to being a titless WAVE and go type something?

Remind me to never let you install a water filtration system in a house of anyone I like....................

The most common household water filters use what are known as activated carbon granules (sometimes called active carbon or AC) based on charcoal (a very porous form of carbon, made by burning something like wood in a reduced supply of oxygen). Charcoal is like a cross between the graphite "lead" in a pencil and a sponge. It has a huge internal surface area, packed with nooks and crannies, that attract and trap chemical impurities through a process called adsorption (where liquids or gases become trapped by solids or liquids). But while charcoal is great for removing many common impurities (including chlorine-based chemicals introduced during waste-water purification, some pesticides, and industrial solvents), it can't cope with "hardness" (limescale), heavy metals (unless a special type of activated carbon filter is used), sodium, nitrates, fluorine, or microbes. The main disadvantage of activated carbon is that the filters eventually clog up with impurities and have to be replaced. That means there's an ongoing (and sometimes considerable) cost.

How do water filters work? | Types of water filter

Someone like me made the water you drank on board the ships. I have forgotten more on this topic than you will ever know. Go type something and maybe the XO will give you early liberty!

I hung around with A gangers quite a bit and have a basic understanding of some of those systems. Matter of fact, in order to get you Surface Warfare pin, that is one of the systems you must know. I also know that COAL was never used in water filters, but rather activated carbon, which comes from burning wood.

There are no filters on the shipboard water systems, you doofus!

I love how you walked into my trap!

Dumbass!

And you're the idiot that thinks you can filter water with coal.
Omfg

Derp alert

there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?

LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28.jpg
MARKLE Let me ask you this
If I said I knew a finance guy who promised me that he was brilliant and successful but had filed for multiple bankruptcies; thought it was a great idea to start a mortgage company in 2006; had a long list of failed businesses; accepted a settlement with the Department of Justice after his company was caught racially discriminating against minorities; settled a fraud lawsuit for $25 million after he was sued by former students of a fake university he created to scam people out of thousands; was found guilty of creating a fake anti-gambling organization that used blatant racism against Native Americans in an effort to prevent a tribe from building a competing business; continually lied about why he won’t show his tax returns to prove he’s being honest about his supposed “success”‘; and has been taken to court at least 3,500 times — would you take a risk and put your family’s financial future in that person’s hands?
If only leftists had bothered to investigate Obama's past, like they have Trump's. Though I would guess Obama's dark commie racist past is considered admirable by lefties.
how long did it take your simp president to stop yapping birther? all you have are a bunch of dirty lies fed to you by assholes like limpaw hanitty and other shitheads

President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.
I called out that woman for her alternate facts comment. I even created a thread about it.

When Trump fucks up I will call him on it. Figure out who you're talking to before you make dumbass assumptions
when he fucks up? when hasn't he ? Did you open your mouth when he bashed the Mexican judge ?? Or this fed judge that ruled against him??? or am I making more dumbass assumptions that you didn't?
Yes I did.

Republicans began their hate for Obama well before he was elected. Why comes around, goes around

Yes I did.

then I owe you an apology I really do ,,

Shut up, Admiral,* you peckerhead, until you understand that 'common charcoal' can be from peat, wood, coconut shell, or petroleum. You prick, 'coal' is not needed if you have any of the other ingredients.

Coal is not a necessary ingredient if you have what you need of the others.

You are just thick.

*Admiral wrote, "My God, you are thick!
Why don't you stick to being a titless WAVE and go type something?"

My God, you are thick!
Why don't you stick to being a titless WAVE and go type something?

Remind me to never let you install a water filtration system in a house of anyone I like....................

The most common household water filters use what are known as activated carbon granules (sometimes called active carbon or AC) based on charcoal (a very porous form of carbon, made by burning something like wood in a reduced supply of oxygen). Charcoal is like a cross between the graphite "lead" in a pencil and a sponge. It has a huge internal surface area, packed with nooks and crannies, that attract and trap chemical impurities through a process called adsorption (where liquids or gases become trapped by solids or liquids). But while charcoal is great for removing many common impurities (including chlorine-based chemicals introduced during waste-water purification, some pesticides, and industrial solvents), it can't cope with "hardness" (limescale), heavy metals (unless a special type of activated carbon filter is used), sodium, nitrates, fluorine, or microbes. The main disadvantage of activated carbon is that the filters eventually clog up with impurities and have to be replaced. That means there's an ongoing (and sometimes considerable) cost.

Someone like me made the water you drank on board the ships. I have forgotten more on this topic than you will ever know. Go type something and maybe the XO will give you early liberty!

I hung around with A gangers quite a bit and have a basic understanding of some of those systems. Matter of fact, in order to get you Surface Warfare pin, that is one of the systems you must know. I also know that COAL was never used in water filters, but rather activated carbon, which comes from burning wood.

Dumbass!

You can if you turn it into charcoal, dumbass!

The point that flew so effortlessly over that lonely brain cell of yours was that coal dust in water is not a major environmental hazard, if that is what you were trying to put out.

there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?

If I said I knew a finance guy who promised me that he was brilliant and successful but had filed for multiple bankruptcies; thought it was a great idea to start a mortgage company in 2006; had a long list of failed businesses; accepted a settlement with the Department of Justice after his company was caught racially discriminating against minorities; settled a fraud lawsuit for $25 million after he was sued by former students of a fake university he created to scam people out of thousands; was found guilty of creating a fake anti-gambling organization that used blatant racism against Native Americans in an effort to prevent a tribe from building a competing business; continually lied about why he won’t show his tax returns to prove he’s being honest about his supposed “success”‘; and has been taken to court at least 3,500 times — would you take a risk and put your family’s financial future in that person’s hands?
If only leftists had bothered to investigate Obama's past, like they have Trump's. Though I would guess Obama's dark commie racist past is considered admirable by lefties.
how long did it take your simp president to stop yapping birther? all you have are a bunch of dirty lies fed to you by assholes like limpaw hanitty and other shitheads
To lefties Obama did not sit in Rev. Wright's racist and anti Semitic church for many years. His commie parents and grandparents and mentor Frank Marshal Davis plus his love of Alinsky, mean nothing. His crazy view that the constitution needs to be changed with positive rights, is unknown to leftists. His radical redistributionist views are ignored. On and on it goes.

Why is the left so angry at Kellyanne instead of the maniacs? Is it about Iranians or is it Trump? Kellyanne has been engaged with the mainstream media nonstop for six freaking months. Maybe she was confused about the radicalized Islamic American terrorists who killed 14 people at a Christmas party in California in 2014 or a radicalized Islamic American terrorist who murdered 43 people in Florida in 2015. Any the anger on the psychotic left is certainly misplaced (as usual).

Where are the tax returns Trump promised- that would be a great start to our investigation
Obama promised all kinds of things, but failed to deliver. Does that bother you?
Gipp Do you think an asshole republican congress that used fillibusters like water ,,who wouldn't give obama anything he wanted and america needed had anything to do with it Tell me obama didn't want infrastructure It was repubs refusing to allocate

Why is the left so angry at Kellyanne instead of the maniacs? Is it about Iranians or is it Trump? Kellyanne has been engaged with the mainstream media nonstop for six freaking months. Maybe she was confused about the radicalized Islamic American terrorists who killed 14 people at a Christmas party in California in 2014 or a radicalized Islamic American terrorist who murdered 43 people in Florida in 2015. Any the anger on the psychotic left is certainly misplaced (as usual).
She's a god damn liar Trump lies and she swears by him ,,,,,making excuses for the worst pos ever to enter our WH

I don't care. Given what Muslims HAVE done, because liberals have been pressing to ignoring facts so far, something has to give here. Credulity. The way libs ignore details and then fixate on them when it suits them.

I don't care. Given what Muslims HAVE done, because liberals have been pressing to ignoring facts so far, something has to give here. Credulity. The way libs ignore details and then fixate on them when it suits them.
Mary there's a fed judge,,a judge seated by gwb who I think got a 99-0 vote, that say's crump is wrong

Dumbass!

You can if you turn it into charcoal, dumbass!

The point that flew so effortlessly over that lonely brain cell of yours was that coal dust in water is not a major environmental hazard, if that is what you were trying to put out.
Peckerhead, coal is not necessary to make charcoal.

The lies will stop when the left wing snowflakes quit.

The lies will stop when the left wing snowflakes quit.
eagle trump is killing america and it'll take another dem president to put us back together again just like Obama had to do with the pos GWB's presidency

Where are the tax returns Trump promised- that would be a great start to our investigation
Obama promised all kinds of things, but failed to deliver. Does that bother you?
Gipp Do you think an asshole republican congress that used fillibusters like water ,,who wouldn't give obama anything he wanted and america needed had anything to do with it Tell me obama didn't want infrastructure It was repubs refusing to allocate
Nothing Obama wanted was needed.

Forum List

Back