When will the lies stop??

Kellyanne Conway is a liar just like her boss
President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

SEE ALSO: Merriam-Webster doesn't have time for Kellyanne Conway's nonsense

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

"Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered," she continued.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.
From the press and liberal hateful anti America loons.......NEVER.

President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.
It is good you can recognize lies by the Trump administration, but where were you during the Obama administration's nonstop lying?
there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?
Obama has lied since birth and won't stop.

LOL, it was a highly classified, top secret massacre, Kellyanne only knows about it because she hacked into Hillary Clinton's email account.:D

After all the CONSTANT bald face lies, distortion and bullshit that comes out of the mouths of members of both parties how the fuck ANYBODY still trusts government, politicians, bureaucrats or either major political party is a "riddle wrapped up in an enigma", anybody that still does deserves to be listed in the Guinness World Book of Records at the top of the list of "The most gullible people in the history of Mankind"

But we want them in charge of our helathcare.

It is good you can recognize lies by the Trump administration, but where were you during the Obama administration's nonstop lying?
there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?
The Republicans made Obummer lie?
let me put it in words you might understand willow ,,,he made promises he couldn't keep but when you have a party like the republicans so dead set against him succeeding , all promises couldn't be kept

Then he should not have promised.

Guess what dumbass.....he had congress in 2008. The American people took it away from him for a reason.

No more tales from the Crypt! Oh how can I bear it

CNN turns down White House offer of Kellyanne Conway to appear on Sunday shows: report
Pushing back at President Donald Trump’s attacks on the network, CNN has said “no thanks” to a White House offer of Kellyanne Conway to speak for the…
RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump

CNN turns down White House offer of Kellyanne Conway to appear on Sunday shows: report
Pushing back at President Donald Trump’s attacks on the network, CNN has said “no thanks” to a White House offer of Kellyanne Conway to speak for the…
RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump
Sounds more like running away than pushing back.

RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump
who would want to air conway and her alternative facts?

RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump

http://www.foxnews.com/…/conway-says-misspoke-on-iraqi-terr…

Conway says she misspoke on Iraqi terrorists, calls some critics ‘haters’
Kellyanne Conway admits she made a mistake in talking about a Kentucky massacre that never took place. But that’s not all she has to say about it.
FOXNEWS.COM

RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump

http://www.foxnews.com/…/conway-says-misspoke-on-iraqi-terr…

Conway says she misspoke on Iraqi terrorists, calls some critics ‘haters’
Kellyanne Conway admits she made a mistake in talking about a Kentucky massacre that never took place. But that’s not all she has to say about it.
FOXNEWS.COM
Was this/that for me? if so why?...don't get it

RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump

While your posts are, of course, comic relief, I must applaud you for actually including your IQ in your avi.

I found it quite a time-saver.

RAWSTORY.COM

lol stick it chump

How can you bear it ?

Well....you could pack up and move. Say the word and we'll help.

If you decide to stay....you better learn to bear it.......for at least four years.

People like Faun don't call those yelling things specifically tied to terrorists as terrorism. They call it workplace violence.
Oh? And what else are terrorists responsible for? Tornadoes? Earthquakes? Your PMS?

Terrorists are responsible for terrorists acts whether you're willing to call them that or not.
LOL

A sinkhole is not an act of terrorism, I don't care how retarded conservative you are. :eusa_doh:

I didn't address the sinkhole you stupid motherfucker. I addressed an act of terrorism that you appeaser refuse to call terrorism.
Dumbfuck... you replied to my post about a sinkhole. Try reading for comprehension next time.

You were the one talking about bowling green not us

Oh? And what else are terrorists responsible for? Tornadoes? Earthquakes? Your PMS?

Terrorists are responsible for terrorists acts whether you're willing to call them that or not.
LOL

A sinkhole is not an act of terrorism, I don't care how retarded conservative you are. :eusa_doh:

I didn't address the sinkhole you stupid motherfucker. I addressed an act of terrorism that you appeaser refuse to call terrorism.
Dumbfuck... you replied to my post about a sinkhole. Try reading for comprehension next time.

You poor, misguided, dumbfuck conservative. I posted...
So it's true that Trump won the popular vote and there was a terrorist massacre in Bowling Green? Let's see the proof...?
... to which, you moronically replied with this photo...
52847945d34c24d045f4f6bfeae5a17d_XL.jpg
... which of course, is the result of a sinkhole, and not a terrorist attack.

1233796371590.gif

LOL

You poor, misguided, dumbfuck conservative. I posted...
So it's true that Trump won the popular vote and there was a terrorist massacre in Bowling Green? Let's see the proof...?
... to which, you moronically replied with this photo...
... which of course, is the result of a sinkhole, and not a terrorist attack.

1233796371590.gif

Sinkholes are acts of God. Does this sinkhole mean that God is a terrorist?

Forum List

Back