When will the lies stop??

Kellyanne Conway is a liar just like her boss
President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

SEE ALSO: Merriam-Webster doesn't have time for Kellyanne Conway's nonsense

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

"Most people don't know that because it didn't get covered," she continued.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.
It is good you can recognize lies by the Trump administration, but where were you during the Obama administration's nonstop lying?
there are small lies big lies and damn lies ....so far trump and co. feature the damn lies ...and while all that obama said didn't pan out why not blame the hands on their asses repub congress for most of it not all but most?
The Republicans made Obummer lie?
let me put it in words you might understand willow ,,,he made promises he couldn't keep but when you have a party like the republicans so dead set against him succeeding , all promises couldn't be kept
You stupid shit Obama got just about everything he wanted. So shut up, Obama is the worst president ever.

let me put it in words you might understand willow ,,,he made promises he couldn't keep but when you have a party like the republicans so dead set against him succeeding , all promises couldn't be kept

Why would anyone want someone with his views to succeed?

He made promises like all people being able to keep their doctors/plans if they like them that he knew was a lie when he said it.
And Trump said, Mexico (i.e., not Americans) would pay for his wall. Bush said he was giving a tax rebate because there was a surplus.

Has anyone incurred a costs for the wall?

Did you cash your rebate check?
We will if Trump builds his wall.

Of course. That doesn't mean Bush didn't lie.

If?

It means you were willing to benefit from someone you call a liar. No wonder you supported Obama.

Obama was too stupid and too lazy to walk across the aisle and shake hands. He was an imperialist, it was his way or the highway and the Republicans could sit in the back of the bus. So he resorted to lying about everything.
How do you shake hands with those hoping you fail and doing everything in their power to make it so??

What did they do to make him fail. Exactly!
count all their fillibusters
List what they did to make him fail. Surely you know! Right? Put it in plain language!

After 8 years of 0bama, Pelosi, and Reid lying their asses off almost daily, there isn't a Democrat anywhere who has the moral, ethical, or logical grounds to complain about lies.
226000 jobs added 76 straight months of job gains,,,,compared to gwb giving obama a loss of 800000 a month IF CHUMP can beat those figures I;ll kiss your ass in Macy's window on Xmas morning

Irrelevant nonsense.
Only to an Alternate Factoid user. The Obama economy was a success, and we pray that Trump does not tip it into the toilet.

s0n.....this is a politics forum.:deal: Only 20% think the Obama economy was a success, thus we have president Trump!:2up:
SORRY SKOOK
Washington (CNN)President Barack Obama will leave office Friday with his highest approval rating since 2009, his presidency largely viewed as a success, and a majority saying they will miss him when he is gone.

A new CNN/ORC poll finds Obama's approval rating stands at 60%, his best mark since June of his first year in office. Compared with other outgoing presidents, Obama lands near the top of the list, outranked only by Bill Clinton's 66% in January 2001 and Ronald Reagan's 64% in January 1989. About two-thirds (65%) say Obama's presidency was a success, including about half (49%) who say that was due to Obama's personal strengths rather than circumstances outside his control.
The complete CNN/ORC poll results
Amid those glowing reviews, one-quarter of Americans (25%) say Obama is one of the nation's greatest presidents, far outpacing the share who felt that way about other recent presidents as their terms ended (11% described Reagan that way, 10% Clinton, and 5% or fewer said so about either President Bush). Still, nearly as many (23%) call Obama a poor president, more than said so about Reagan, Clinton or the first president Bush, but well below the 46% who said George W. Bush was a poor president as he prepared to leave the White House.

After 8 years of 0bama, Pelosi, and Reid lying their asses off almost daily, there isn't a Democrat anywhere who has the moral, ethical, or logical grounds to complain about lies.
226000 jobs added 76 straight months of job gains,,,,compared to gwb giving obama a loss of 800000 a month IF CHUMP can beat those figures I;ll kiss your ass in Macy's window on Xmas morning
Chump, has already lied about the wall, these stupid ingrates will have to pay for, trust me, he's gonna somehow morph his inability to bring good paying jobs to this country into blaming Obama and democrats...the guys a con man and he conned these people to no end...I hope they all revolt and rip his dick from its sockets, cause his supporters are some crazy mf's

Your butthurt rantings are meaningless.
To a brainless ingrate such as yourself, I wouldn't expect anything less from you, carry on dumb white ass ho

Obama was too stupid and too lazy to walk across the aisle and shake hands. He was an imperialist, it was his way or the highway and the Republicans could sit in the back of the bus. So he resorted to lying about everything.
How do you shake hands with those hoping you fail and doing everything in their power to make it so??

List what they did to make him fail. Surely you know! Right? Put it in plain language!
they were against everything he was for INCLUDING things they wanted themselves ,,,anything to sink americas ship

After all that we still have record number on welfare.

President Trump's adviser Kellyanne Conway has blamed two Iraqi refugees for a massacre that never happened.

Conway is building a reputation for citing falsehoods, untruths and outright lies as "alternative facts." The latest such example of this is an interview she did with MSNBC where she spoke about the "Bowling Green massacre" in an effort to defend Trump's controversial travel ban. The trouble is there was no such massacre.

"I bet it's brand new information to people that President Obama had a six-month ban on the Iraqi refugee program after two Iraqis came here to this country, were radicalised and they were the masterminds behind the Bowling Green massacre," Conway told host Chris Matthews on MSNBC's Hardball programme.

Commentators quickly debunked the claim on social media. The 2011 action was a refugee slowdown, not a full travel ban, after two Iraqi citizens were arrested and indicted over a botched attempt to send money and weapons to al-Qaeda in Iraq.

The lies stopped at noon on January 20, 2017. Obama's gone.
So it's true that Trump won the popular vote and there was a terrorist massacre in Bowling Green? Let's see the proof...?
52847945d34c24d045f4f6bfeae5a17d_XL.jpg

The left still blames that on Bush. They say food stamp use went up under Bush because jobs were being lost. However, when they claim Obama created jobs, the numbers still kept going up.

It is good you can recognize lies by the Trump administration, but where were you during the Obama administration's nonstop lying?

Republicans like and Democrats lie.

I'm starting to see a pattern, but not everybody is that sharp I reckon.

So it's true that Trump won the popular vote and there was a terrorist massacre in Bowling Green? Let's see the proof...?
Great, more alternative facts. :eusa_doh:

So now terrorists are responsible for sinkholes??

Wrecked cars revving up visits to National Corvette Museum

Terrorists are responsible for things that people believing like you call "workplace violence".

Chump, has already lied about the wall, these stupid ingrates will have to pay for, trust me, he's gonna somehow morph his inability to bring good paying jobs to this country into blaming Obama and democrats...the guys a con man and he conned these people to no end...I hope they all revolt and rip his dick from its sockets, cause his supporters are some crazy mf's
I did not know dicks had sockets.

Quit crying I caught you

Quit crying I caught you

People like Faun don't call those yelling things specifically tied to terrorists as terrorism. They call it workplace violence.

I found it amusing the other day, to stumble across the unemployment figures state by state. Just a very few, think 5, had the rate as what they stated it is. The rest all climbed from there, and quickly into the 6's etc. Now how can that be?
?

The left still blames that on Bush. They say food stamp use went up under Bush because jobs were being lost. However, when they claim Obama created jobs, the numbers still kept going up.

they were against everything he was for INCLUDING things they wanted themselves ,,,anything to sink americas ship
Name them. Should be easy!

Terrorists are responsible for things that people believing like you call "workplace violence".
Like sinkholes as your fellow hive member suggested.

You are a troll. All this time Josh(the Liar) Earnest, lied every time he stepped up to the podium, and you goose stepping, kool aid drinking, low information, mind numbed, useful idiots, just adored what ever came out of his pie hole. What is the TRUTH to normal people, are completely ballistic news to the left, which is why cities are burning in the US. Please if you are offended by what Trump is doing, or by what I am saying, the door is open for CUBA, the Socialist Utopian Paradise, please leave your passport at the border on your way to your equality Nirvana
Capitalist Cuba...Communist Cuba....
View attachment 110431

Do yourself a favour and study the conditions the regular people lived in under pre Castro days....

I am not defending Castro but at least learn why the people revolted

Quit crying I caught you

People like Faun don't call those yelling things specifically tied to terrorists as terrorism. They call it workplace violence.
Oh? And what else are terrorists responsible for? Tornadoes? Earthquakes? Your PMS?

Forum List

Back