🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When you occasionally have to work in the 'hood

I get why black folks are so pissed off. These koreans be price gougin' the brothas yo!

Koreans aren't price gouging blacks. They need to make up for the increased costs caused by thefts and high insurance rates of operating in the hood. And since the mini mart run by a brave immigrant in the hood is the only source of food in a five mile radius, supply and demand dictates higher prices. But you better beleive they accept EBT.

I'm sometimes called to deal with people from the hood. That's about as close as I get.

I'm sometimes called to deal people from the hood. That's as about as close as I get.

I grew up and went to school in the hood. When I joined the Marines I noticed that every third world country I went to reminded me of my childhood. When I got out of the Marines I made sure to get a home at least 30 miles away from the hood so my children wouldn't need to go through what I had to. If you want to see real discrimination try being a half Asian white boy in the hood. They are the most racist people in the contenant of the United States.

Forum List

Back