when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

Look at these fucking assholes not caring about what really matters her but all agog that they manufacture a lie of mine out of whole cloth.

Why dont you get Robmoney to run on this platform.

"we pretended truthmatters lied in a internets post"

That should win you the election huh?

You are unbelievable. You said that Republicans cheered "her" death. How is that not a lie? I'm still waiting for the link to prove that Republicans cheered ANYONE'S death.

It's amazing watching you try to weasel your way out of a direct quote. You are a real piece of work.

Rick

The little girl in my senario would be left to die under the republican plan

That is what I meant in that post but I know you will fucking lie about it all day

republicans cheered her death in the R debates

Please prove with a valid link that Republicans cheered the death of a little girl who died because her family was in a car accident and the first responders refused to help her because she couldn't prove she had health insurance.

I'll be waiting patiently for this proof. Thanks in advance.

Rick

why should I prove what I NEVER said you fucking lying assed dick nosed fuck fail?

lying is all you people seem to be able to do.

Liar

I answered yoiu you fucking poiece of shit.

Now tell me how see it NOT left to die under a plan that requires PROOF of insurance or a mountain of cash in your pocket to get treatment?

And that right there is another bold faced lie.

There is no way that an EMT or first responder is going to let a little girl die on the street. I've never heard of or seen ANY ambulance driver who has asked for insurance in an emergency. Have you? Can you prove that this has ever happened? Can you prove that this would ever happen? If you can't prove it then you are nothing but a liar.

Rick

Lie lie lie .

that is all you guys have because you have no answers in the real world.

How under the republican plan does this little girl who is burned and unconcious lying in the street her parents burned to a crisp in the car she rode in going to prove she can pay for her treatment so she can be treated?

You fucks will not answer that question because you know the real answer

If you do not refuse those who cant pay then your fucking plan doesnt work.

You people dont want to pay for others.

that is your big bugaboo.

how does your plan make that work?

Tough. Life sucks. People die all the time.

There is a big difference in saying that to "cheering" someones death on you idiot.

And if you don't think triage is going to take place under your gods plan.....you are in for a shocker.

Lie lie lie .

that is all you guys have because you have no answers in the real world.

How under the republican plan does this little girl who is burned and unconcious lying in the street her parents burned to a crisp in the car she rode in going to prove she can pay for her treatment so she can be treated?

Where under ANY plan does an ambulance driver, EMT or first responder ask for insurance at the scene of an emergency or accident?

Prove your claims or admit that you are nothing but a liar.

Rick

Then the little girl, while engulfed in flames runs to a gasoline truck...oh no!

Truth, there's something seriously fucking wrong with you to paint a scenario like that.

You know that, right?

Hers a fucking clue for you.

Ill buy you the vowel so you can read the writing on the wall.

YOUR PLAN IS FUCKING EVIL

No, we CAN'T answer the question because it is full of falsehoods, and in no way resembles a real life scenario. Because I don't know ANY EMT or first responder who would ask for insurance at the scene of an accident or emergency. Your scenario is not viable so there is no way to answer it.

Rick

If you are NOT willing to pay for others you have to card people for proof they can pay BEFORE they are treated.

If you require proof before treatment then you have to refuse those who can not provide the proper paperwork.

that means people are not treated and DIE

there is no way arround that one

No, we CAN'T answer the question because it is full of falsehoods, and in no way resembles a real life scenario. Because I don't know ANY EMT or first responder who would ask for insurance at the scene of an accident or emergency. Your scenario is not viable so there is no way to answer it.

Rick

then who will end up paying fro her treatment?

Hers a fucking clue for you.

Ill buy you the vowel so you can read the writing on the wall.

YOUR PLAN IS FUCKING EVIL

ooohh.... Do you mean a plan where you pay your own way in life? Do you mean a plan where you pay for the things you want?

I know.... paying your own way in life is EVIL.... and SOMEONE god damn it should pay my way!!!

And that right there is another bold faced lie.

There is no way that an EMT or first responder is going to let a little girl die on the street. I've never heard of or seen ANY ambulance driver who has asked for insurance in an emergency. Have you? Can you prove that this has ever happened? Can you prove that this would ever happen? If you can't prove it then you are nothing but a liar.

Rick
She's an idiot. Just use her for entertainment - think of it as playing wall ball with reality. She's the wall, and reality is the ball.

If you are NOT willing to pay for others you have to card people for proof they can pay BEFORE they are treated.

If you require proof before treatment then you have to refuse those who can not provide the proper paperwork.

that means people are not treated and DIE

there is no way arround that one

No one should have to pay for others....

Liar.... you walk into an ER... and you get treatment. You are not refused ER treatment based on your ability to pay.

Forum List

Back