when you pay for health insurance you pay the the care of others

republicans cheered her death in the R debates

Please prove with a valid link that Republicans cheered the death of a little girl who died because her family was in a car accident and the first responders refused to help her because she couldn't prove she had health insurance.

I'll be waiting patiently for this proof. Thanks in advance.

Rick

Hey Rick... its going to be a long wait.

A long, long, long wait...

Please prove with a valid link that Republicans cheered the death of a little girl who died because her family was in a car accident and the first responders refused to help her because she couldn't prove she had health insurance.

Rick

why should I prove what I NEVER said you fucking lying assed dick nosed fuck fail?

lying is all you people seem to be able to do.

Rick

why should I prove what I NEVER said you fucking lying assed dick nosed fuck fail?

lying is all you people seem to be able to do.

Wait, you didn't say this?

Then please tell me who I quoted, because it very clearly says Truthmatters.

You are nothing but a liar. How can you say that you never said something when it is quoted for you from your own thread?

Now we can all see the liar that is truthdoesn'tmatter.

Rick

That quote does not say what you claim it says you fucking assed dick weed liar

They cheered the death of anyone who would fit into the cracks of your idiot plans.

Do you think the senario could happen under your "dont treat people who have no insurance plan"?

My only big gripe with insurance premiums is that I pay the same rate as a smoker yet it is a fact that the get sick more often and miss more work. Doesn't seem fair to me. Insurance companies are in business to make a profit, every private company has the exact same goal, to make profitl It is not a dirty word. Without profit this board does not exist.

Liar. That quote says exactly what I claim it says. It is afterall a direct quote. You said that Republicans cheered her death, and I'm asking for any shred of proof of this.

Why can't you prove it?

Might it be because even though you like to call every other poster here a liar, you are the real liar? Hmmmmm, something to think about, huh?

Rick

They cheered the death of anyone who would fit into the cracks of your idiot plans.

Do you think the senario could happen under your "dont treat people who have no insurance plan"?
Bullshit.

Lay off the drugs and schnaaps.

now think of this senario.

a car crash causes a family car hit head on by a truck to burst into flames.

the first responders are able to pull from the car a little girl who is burned and the car burns up completely.

There is no proof of insurance for the little girl.

She is allowed to die from her burns in the street because there is no proof she has insurance.

later they discover she was covered by her dead parents policy.

shes too dead to prove she had insurace after the fact huh?

so your just going to lie some more?

Lies are not a good healthcare solution

What if you knew this little girl ?

Liar. That quote says exactly what I claim it says. It is afterall a direct quote. You said that Republicans cheered her death, and I'm asking for any shred of proof of this.

Why can't you prove it?

Might it be because even though you like to call every other poster here a liar, you are the real liar? Hmmmmm, something to think about, huh?

Rick

Well, to be fair, she also calls Truthmatters a liar...

No you liar I posted a poll of the most hated companies in the US by the US people

They cheered a plan that would have resutled in her being left to die in the street for lack of proof of insurance.

Not one of you will admitt that.

They cheered a plan that would have resutled in her being left to die in the street for lack of proof of insurance.

Not one of you will admitt that.
However, that is not what you said.

Now, go away and wonder where you lost your mind and integrity, then get back to us.

It will be a starting point.......

That is who your party is.

You cheer for death of poor people who cant afford insurance.

In doing so they cheered for the death of anyone needing care who at that momment can not produce a paper proving they are insured

Please, please, please provide a link, I won't even qualify it with the word "valid" this time, to the Republicans cheering ANY death in the Republican debates.

I'm asking for you to back up your post with a link. Where exactly did Republicans cheer for "her" death? Please provide a link to this, because I really want to see it so that I can denounce anyone that did this.

Thanks in advance.

(Notice that I have not called you pig shit or a dick nosed fuck or anything other than the liar that you are. Why can't you keep it civil?)

Rick

Last edited:
Look at these fucking assholes not caring about what really matters her but all agog that they manufacture a lie of mine out of whole cloth.

Why dont you get Robmoney to run on this platform.

"we pretended truthmatters lied in a internets post"

That should win you the election huh?

That is who your party is.

You cheer for death of poor people who cant afford insurance.

In doing so they cheered for the death of anyone needing care who at that momment can not produce a paper proving they are insured

Please provide proof (video preferably) to substantiate this claim of yours.

Be specific.

Look at these fucking assholes not caring about what really matters her but all agog that they manufacture a lie of mine out of whole cloth.

Why dont you get Robmoney to run on this platform.

"we pretended truthmatters lied in a internets post"

That should win you the election huh?
You are just the entertainment side show.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F56cfSyWOkI]Tea Party Crowd Cheers 'Let Him Die' @ GOP Debate! - YouTube[/ame]

They cheered the death of a man in a coma who had no insurance

THAT is who the republucan party is

Forum List

Back