When you throw a party and no one shows up.

He has no MOJO left. Everyone sees him as a degenerate, whiny loser and traitor to The United States. Because that's what he is. All he has left are the trailer trash, the uneducated, the rural simpletons, the racists, and the Nazis.

Sad!
4i6Ckte.gif

The Times the Washington post Yahoo news... USA Today... C-Span... what else do ya need to see that your thread topic has failed?...

If you say they all were there, then I guess they were.

This from the moron that thinks Epstein killed himself in a FEDERAL prison and somehow in his TDS addled mind Trump had something to do with the suicide. WRONG AGAIN, moron. Epstein "killed himself" in the Metropolitan Correctional Center in democrat controlled NYC. Go spread your lies somewhere else.

Killed himself much in the same way Frank Pentangeli did.

Trump invites the media to his New Years party and not a one of them shows up.

• Donald Trump invited the press to a "media availability" slot at Mar-a-Lago on New Year's Eve.
  • No cable news network covered it, not even Newsmax, according to Raw Story.

Trump invited the press to a 'media availability' slot at Mar-a-Lago. Not a single cable news network covered it.
Yet here you are covering the event.

I don‘t even need to follow him to know what’s going on, one of you TDS idiots will always keep us informed.

Was there any pah-tay footage of Joke and Taco Jill's New Year's eve events? Perhaps he was having his alzheimer's cocktail with adrenochrome essence on the side.

Trump invites the media to his New Years party and not a one of them shows up.

• Donald Trump invited the press to a "media availability" slot at Mar-a-Lago on New Year's Eve.
  • No cable news network covered it, not even Newsmax, according to Raw Story.

Trump invited the press to a 'media availability' slot at Mar-a-Lago. Not a single cable news network covered it.
how do you know no one showed up...and if they DIDN"T show up...how is the media going to know who to target as Trump supporters to destroy in 2023. I bet they were there...they just don't want you to know about it.

In a DEMOCRAT CONTROLLED NYC correctional center--NOT a federal prison, as you claimed in another thread when you ineptly attempted to blame it on Trump.

It was a Federal prison.

The U.S. government said Thursday it is shutting down an embattled federal jail in New York City after a slew of problems that came to light following Jeffrey Epstein's suicide there two years ago.

how do you know no one showed up...and if they DIDN"T show up...how is the media going to know who to target as Trump supporters to destroy in 2023. I bet they were there...they just don't want you to know about it.

Well that's possible, I wouldn't want anyone to know I was there either.

Forum List

Back