Whenever I see Trumpsters on TV. Why Does Rednex 'Cotton Eyed Joe' Spring To Mind?

90% of them look like this.

Tommy has a problem with Trump supporters because they are true Americans who have the two things Tommy never will. Freedom and a gun.

View attachment 385883

Why don't you come HERE Tommy and tell any of these people they are backwood hicks or fat porkers and see how long it takes to get your ass royally kicked. I bet these kids could kick your ass up and down the street.
Notice how they put the Uncle Toms/Aunt Tammy;s & kids to the front.

We are SO not racist!

Bet the kids think there at the circus.

They aren't at the front. THere are chairs in front of them. It is the guy that took the phote that was making a point. And I agree, it is a point we should not be making.

Fuck the nay sayers.

The GOP voter base is made of the majority of middle class, white, christian, suburban and rural people and they are the types of people the Progressive Bigots loath.
Democrats just can't understand why all of the people who they hate will not vote for them.

These girls raised political discourse to a level that trumpers could understand. And then he refused to pay them. Absolute tragedy.

Beggers belief and is a clear case of child abuse.
Little tots singing about crushing Trumps enemies - there cant be a worse form of political indoctrination than that.
It reminds me of the Hitler Youth, but these kids are younger and barely out of nappies.

Why are the Dems not calling for an enquiry?

This deserves its own thread.

LOL....You sure you wanna start a thread on that?

Forum List

Back