Where Are All Of Our Mass Murderers

sizzler

Jul 25, 2016
The U.S. produces twice the number of mass murderers than any other country. I am hearing on the news all the time about muslims and negroes killing people. If we are going to deal with mass murderers, they at least should do something positive and murder the kinds of people I spoke of. Not that I am saying that they should commit murder. They definitely shouldn't. But if they are going to do it, they should at least make something positive be the outcome.

The U.S. produces twice the number of mass murderers than any other country. I am hearing on the news all the time about muslims and negroes killing people. If we are going to deal with mass murderers, they at least should do something positive and murder the kinds of people I spoke of. Not that I am saying that they should commit murder. They definitely shouldn't. But if they are going to do it, they should at least make something positive be the outcome.
the definition of logic

You volunteering to be the positive outcome result.........? :eusa_whistle:

• Banned

I am White. So murdering me wouldn't result in a positive outcome.

It has nothing to do with your skin color....... :thup:

Very often, it HAS been about "skin color."

Very often, it HAS been about "skin color."
To some........ :lol:

Why does your skin color make a difference? I'm waiting for the day we can test IQ in the womb and then, well you know. Raise the IQ of the USA. Too many dumb ass, low-information voters out there.

I've only murdered three, and they were all on separate occasions. To be a "mass" murderer, I believe you have to murder several all at once.
I'm considered more of a "serial" type. A very suave one though, I like to think of myself as a James Bond sort of sophistication. For instance the time I used a steak knife, I used a Messermeister Avanta Pakkawood.

Why does your skin color make a difference? I'm waiting for the day we can test IQ in the womb and then, well you know. Raise the IQ of the USA. Too many dumb ass, low-information voters out there.

There is a HELL of a lot more going on than just skin color.

Forum List

Back