🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Where are all the 'pro-life' cons on this

I don't get the connection. Are pro-life conservatives responsible for alleged hysterectomies among women in detention centers?
Pro-life conservatives tend to be anti-birth control. They try to hide that by saying they are just against paying for it but even if it was free they would find a way to oppose it. Can't get more effective birth control than removing a woman's ability to get pregnant.
Pointing to your irrational hatred as proof the people you hate are wrong isn't actually proof of anything but your irrational hatred.

I don't get the connection. Are pro-life conservatives responsible for alleged hysterectomies among women in detention centers?
And since when are pro-life people against hysterectomies?

No mass hysterectomies no peace.
If you want in this country you got to get fixed. We know what’ll happen if not
Getting "fixed" (and killing the unborn and newly born) has always been claimed to be the democrat solution to overpopulation and selective DNA. How did they throw the guilt for unwanted hysterectomies on poor little old Catholic Nuns and conservatives?

Getting "fixed" (and killing the unborn and newly born) has always been claimed to be the democrat solution to overpopulation and selective DNA. How did they throw the guilt for unwanted hysterectomies on poor little old Catholic Nuns and conservatives?
I don't know. How did Republicans suddenly become the party that wants to bring jobs back home and kick illegals out?

How did Democrats go from the party for the KKK to the party against the KKK?

I don't know. How did Republicans suddenly become the party that wants to bring jobs back home and kick illegals out?

1. The GOP has always been that way.

2. The Democrats have changed their choice of domestic terrorists. Now instead of the KKK, you use antifa and BLM.

2. The Democrats have changed their choice of domestic terrorists. Now instead of the KKK, you use antifa and BLM.
BLM isn’t a terrorist organization. That’s just what republicans say. They want to demonize the movement. Remember they did the same thing to occupy wallstreet.

That shows you that in the end, republicans defend wallstreet and what they did to America in 2007. Otherwise they/you should have supported the movement.

Same way you should support blm. The nba isn’t supporting a terrorist movement. Don’t say stupid things ok?

BLM isn’t a terrorist organization. That’s just what republicans say. They want to demonize the movement. Remember they did the same thing to occupy wallstreet.

That shows you that in the end, republicans defend wallstreet and what they did to America in 2007. Otherwise they/you should have supported the movement.

Same way you should support blm. The nba isn’t supporting a terrorist movement. Don’t say stupid things ok?
I don't say stupid things. I am not a leftist.

Forum List

Back