where are f liberal media ?+18 pic warning

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
yemen girl and food problem .fucking liberal like hillary and obama and britania sell weapon to suidia arabia

203696_355.jpg
203697_427.jpg
203699_374.jpg

but when you watch cnn and bbc and euronews
just propaganda pictures from east alleppo
oh my god. they kill people . they are evil

alleppo
160828-aleppo-0625_7f5c6d99ea0191896ffb62b67540cd62.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

but when israel kill people in gaza

oh my god. its bad. but its not israel fault .terrorist used people like shield .its terrorist fault
2014_07_30_12_36_48.jpg

i dont want blame israel . but im saying maybe maybe east alleppo terrorist used people like shield too like their palestini brothers

When Madeleine Albright was asked on 60 minutes whether the sanctions on Iraq were worth 500,000 deaths of children under 5, she said "yes I think so".

Trump wants sanctions on Iran to continue even more stringent, are you in agreement?

I am sickened that we supply arms to terrorist in Syria and weapons to SA.

Muslims are not going to change their ways. So why not arrange a war where everyone fights to the death. Let's say by November 8...all Muslim men meet on the plains between Mosul and Raqqa and settle the issue once and for all.

Muslims are not going to change their ways. So why not arrange a war where everyone fights to the death. Let's say by November 8...all Muslim men meet on the plains between Mosul and Raqqa and settle the issue once and for all.
They won't know what to do without women and children forming a protective circle around them.

Be an excellent time to drop a MOAB smack dab in the middle of them

Muslims have been killing each other for 2000 years, the only time they get distracted is when some save the world Republican try's to shove democracy down their throat

Forum List

Back