Where are the Feminists & Liberals

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
iraq-women-slaves-isil-lg.jpg

2 doctors, a politician, and one other woman executed by the IS barbarians in Mosul, Iraq. And one body was tossed into a well.

So, where's the outcry of rage? Of demanding that the rights of women be protected?

So, let's get real. Just who is truly waging a War on Women?

Read more @ IS jihadists execute four women in northern Iraq

Non sequitur OP!

ISIS murdering women has nothing to do with the GOP War on Women.

There is no connection whatsoever but if you want to adopt that absurd position that is entirely on you.

The smart move would be to delete this thread but something tells me that isn't about to happen.

2 doctors, a politician, and one other woman executed by the IS barbarians in Mosul, Iraq. And one body was tossed into a well.

So, where's the outcry of rage? Of demanding that the rights of women be protected?

Just my personal opinion but I think its time to fight fire with fire. ISIS knows that beheadings and executions are inflaming the civilized world and they do these things to provoke and terrorize. Taking a page from their book, the appropriate response would be to hire mercenaries to search for and capture these sub-human animals. Huge pits could be dug, filled with wild dogs, wolves or hyenas. Film these pits and inform ISIS that a countermeasure to their heinous acts is now in effect but that no public release of videos would occur, just word of mouth back to ISIS. I wonder what would be the outcome?

Non sequitur OP!

There is no connection whatsoever but if you want to adopt that absurd position that is entirely on you.

The smart move would be to delete this thread but something tells me that isn't about to happen.
Now that you've taken your swipes, try answering the op, please.

I'm right here. In my country.

If I spent all my time being outraged about every barbarity perpetrated in the world, I would not have time to shower and brush my teeth every day, not to mention go to work.

Just my personal opinion but I think its time to fight fire with fire. ISIS knows that beheadings and executions are inflaming the civilized world and they do these things to provoke and terrorize. Taking a page from their book, the appropriate response would be to hire mercenaries to search for and capture these sub-human animals. Huge pits could be dug, filled with wild dogs, wolves or hyenas. Film these pits and inform ISIS that a countermeasure to their heinous acts is now in effect but that no public release of videos would occur, just word of mouth back to ISIS. I wonder what would be the outcome?

Lowering ourselves to the same depraved level as ISIS is not an appropriate response in my opinion.

Non sequitur OP!

Now that you've taken your swipes, try answering the op, please.

I already did. Do you need my response to the OP explained to you?

Non sequitur OP!

Mostly because there is no GOP "War on Women", It is a construct to mislabel opposition to progressive policies, which accomplishes two things: 1) inflame the angst of your low information voter base, and 2) create the fallacy that all women agree with progressive policies regarding women.

Non sequitur OP!

Mostly because there is no GOP "War on Women", It is a construct to mislabel opposition to progressive policies, which accomplishes two things: 1) inflame the angst of your low information voter base, and 2) create the fallacy that all women agree with progressive policies regarding women.

The regressive policies of the GOP to deny women contraceptives, equal pay, access to abortion, etc, etc are well documented facts. Drowning in denial won't alter those facts and the current polling showing that women are heavily favoring Dem candidates in the upcoming election all combine to disprove your allegation.

Non sequitur OP!

The regressive policies of the GOP to deny women contraceptives, equal pay, access to abortion, etc, etc are well documented facts. Drowning in denial won't alter those facts and the current polling showing that women are heavily favoring Dem candidates in the upcoming election all combine to disprove your allegation.

A split from 55-45 to maybe 60-40 is "heavily favoring"???

I guess that 45-40% doesn't exist....

And find one candidate trying to deny women contraceptives (deny, not defund), deny them equal pay (deny, not prevent laws that do nothing but pay off lawyers).

On abortion, yes there is a sizable portion of our population that is pro-life to varying degrees, but there are plent of pro life women out there as well.

Again, you are equating opposition to policy with some gender-cidal (is that a word now) crusade by republicans.

We could not even get enough of the men that represent us in this Nation to Ratify the Equal Rights Amendment to the Constitution, giving women equal rights and status to men...? We didn't even have the right to vote until after a male slave could vote.... Women are not represented by 50% of Congress, as they are 50% of the population.... And you think we are all strong and powerful enough to save the world in our superwoman suits? We still have a long way to go in our own Nation...imo, and if that is what you want to call "feminist", then so be it....

That being said: What exactly do you think women should do in this case?

Men, are still in charge, by a super duper majority....the only thing you could fairly call on us to do, if we believed in what you think we should believe, is to convince the men in this Nation, to get off their butts and do something...THEY are the ones with the power still....not us....

probably a good reason why the world is messed up as it is today....if there were equal amounts of both male and female in positions of power, we would balance each other out better imho....

Has ISIS killed as many innocents as our bombs did when we tried to bomb Iraq into democracy?

Non sequitur OP!

A split from 55-45 to maybe 60-40 is "heavily favoring"???

I guess that 45-40% doesn't exist....

And find one candidate trying to deny women contraceptives (deny, not defund), deny them equal pay (deny, not prevent laws that do nothing but pay off lawyers).

On abortion, yes there is a sizable portion of our population that is pro-life to varying degrees, but there are plent of pro life women out there as well.

Again, you are equating opposition to policy with some gender-cidal (is that a word now) crusade by republicans.

Women More Likely to Be Democrats Regardless of Age

Lowering ourselves to the same depraved level as ISIS is not an appropriate response in my opinion.
O.K. That's why there wasn't any outcry about ol' Kim Jong-un's playful joke on his uncle.

Kim Jong Un s executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs report - World News

Has ISIS killed as many innocents as our bombs did when we tried to bomb Iraq into democracy?
Many, many more.

I see the same old schtick as those who kept saying...."well, you should be thankful you live here....in Muslim countries they hang gays". Now they are on the "we don't have a war on women....at least we're not shooting them like ISIL is."

Why not wild hogs in those pits?

O.K. That's why there wasn't any outcry about ol' Kim Jong-un's playful joke on his uncle.

Kim Jong Un s executed uncle was eaten alive by 120 hungry dogs report - World News

Strange though it may seem the new world order has not yet been implemented and the USA has not been appointed as the official police force to investigate every atrocity worldwide.

That doesn't mean that anyone is supporting the barbarians who are committing them but the resources to stop them simply don't exist. It is going to be up to those who live in those parts of the world to deal with their own problems while we wait for the NWO or the 2nd coming or Armageddon. (Whichever comes first!)

Forum List

Back