Where are those kids taken away from their parents going ?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
What you , the Trump admin. is just going to give them away to foster care?

Call it what it is, Child human trafficking. That is our government now.

Why do you care? Their own parents dont.

I'm sure their parents do. Where are they taking them?

None of your beeswax.

is Trump selling them to the highest bidder. Or is the Trump admin passing them around.

Yes it is my business.
They are sold to planned parenthood to be parted out.

Many of these children weren't taken from parents but taken from traffickers. These aren't infants but young men and women in their teens.

None of your beeswax.

is Trump selling them to the highest bidder. Or is the Trump admin passing them around.

Yes it is my business.

Many of these children weren't taken from parents but taken from traffickers. These aren't infants but young men and women in their teens.

No they are children under the age of 12. Half of them are under the tender age of children.

the Trump admin is now kidnappers.

What happened to the nine children all between age five and six that their 'mother', who looks like she is in her late teens, brought into the US?
Their real parents are back in S.A. somewhere busy working for the cocaine smuggling cartels.

What happened to the nine children all between age five and six that their 'mother', who looks like she is in her late teens, brought into the US?
Their real parents are back in S.A. somewhere busy working for the cocaine smuggling cartels.

Off topic and of no relevance.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.

No they are children under the age of 12. Half of them are under the tender age of children.

You wake up in the morning and realize that Trump is still president. What to do? Scream helplessly at the sky and make up some new bizarre story to get you through the day.

Chop them up and feed them to the zoo animals. Send them back. Put them on an ocean garbage patch. Get them the fuck out of this country. And let the TDS people suffer another day.

-------------------------- i have heard that the widdle aliens go to friends and family already in the USA . Some of who are in the USA illegally Penny .

Well hell if they are illegally in the US, they are going to be deported. No I think they go to foster care homes, so we can bring them up as little Christian pro Americans monsters, who will be joining the army.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.

You wake up in the morning and realize that Trump is still president. What to do? Scream helplessly at the sky and make up some new bizarre story to get you through the day.

Chop them up and feed them to the zoo animals. Send them back. Put them on an ocean garbage patch. Get them the fuck out of this country. And let the TDS people suffer another day.

You are one SOB. See I can say that because the Donald did to the kneelers right over national TV. Oh excuse me , you are a female, so you are a bitch of a bitch.

Forum List

Back