Where are those kids taken away from their parents going ?

Why do you care? Their own parents dont.

I'm sure their parents do. Where are they taking them?

None of your beeswax.

is Trump selling them to the highest bidder. Or is the Trump admin passing them around.

Yes it is my business.
I don't know, please tell what the Obama administration did with them. Since the picture is from back then.

Those were older kids that brought themselves here. Kids bringing kids, no parents. Parents were missing or dead.

maybe , i don't know , don't really care as i want them deported . If they go to 'foster care' taxpayer money is used to feed them plus they infect American schools Penny .

None of your beeswax.

is Trump selling them to the highest bidder. Or is the Trump admin passing them around.

Yes it is my business.
They are sold to planned parenthood to be parted out.

Many of these children weren't taken from parents but taken from traffickers. These aren't infants but young men and women in their teens.

No they are children under the age of 12. Half of them are under the tender age of children.

the Trump admin is now kidnappers.
Give them to our education system, then they can learn how to masterbait and be gay at that tender age. It's good enough for our children.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.
They are sold to planned parenthood to be parted out.

Many of these children weren't taken from parents but taken from traffickers. These aren't infants but young men and women in their teens.

No they are children under the age of 12. Half of them are under the tender age of children.

the Trump admin is now kidnappers.
You wake up in the morning and realize that Trump is still president. What to do? Scream helplessly at the sky and make up some new bizarre story to get you through the day.

Chop them up and feed them to the zoo animals. Send them back. Put them on an ocean garbage patch. Get them the fuck out of this country. And let the TDS people suffer another day.
That would be a great rumour to spread throughout S.A.!
Send your kids to the USA and Trump feeds them to the zoo animals.
Sounds like something David Cornhole and David Frum would claim.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.
I don't know, please tell what the Obama administration did with them. Since the picture is from back then.

Those were older kids that brought themselves here. Kids bringing kids, no parents. Parents were missing or dead.
Like I said before you're a hypocrite, the same policy was Obama's but you overlook that.

Yea, they had the chance to be murdered in their country of origin and their parents brought them here, the dummies, thinking their children would be safe. But we are talking Republicans. We all know Republicans only protect the fetus and NOT the born. Especially if they came from a sh!thole as the president calls them.

The complete list of how GOP policies help American children:

Republicans helping children. Sounds like a punch line to a bad joke.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.

Like I said before you're a hypocrite, the same policy was Obama's but you overlook that.
Taking children from parents was Obama's policy?

Link?

maybe , i don't know , don't really care as i want them deported . If they go to 'foster care' taxpayer money is used to feed them plus they infect American schools Penny .

I'm with you. I couldn't care less about these kids and they never should have been allowed in our country.

We can all thank Obama for that bullshit.

No way should we taxpayers be on the hook for these kids. Yet we will be. Oh joy. More illegals to pay for.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.

Link?
The picture you liberals got your panties in a wad over, was taken during Obama's term. So please show you outrage.

Yes it is my business.

Link?
The picture you liberals got your panties in a wad over, was taken during Obama's term. So please show you outrage.

Link?? Of where Obama broke up parents from kids.

Link?

Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013 | HuffPost
:itsok:

What you , the Trump admin. is just going to give them away to foster care?

Call it what it is, Child human trafficking. That is our government now.
Sigh!
Another fake news by the What can we make up today left.
Read and become educated!

What happens when migrant children arrive at the US border, with or without their parents
The majority are between 15 and 18. How many are lying and just claiming to be 17. They are gang members running from retaliation by rival gang for killing those gang bangers.

The left wakes up every morning. Trump is still president. They must find a new outrage.

Link?

Deportation Separated Thousands Of U.S.-Born Children From Parents In 2013 | HuffPost

That is why he set up DACA. From your article:
"
“We work with individuals in removal proceedings to ensure they have ample opportunity to make important decisions regarding the care and custody of their children,” the ICE spokesman said in a statement. “For parents who are ordered removed, it is their decision whether or not to relocate their children with them. If parents choose to take their children with them, ICE assists in every way possible including helping to obtain travel documents for the minors or, when possible, allow for the family’s voluntary departure.”

they were not separated at the boarder.

What you , the Trump admin. is just going to give them away to foster care?

Call it what it is, Child human trafficking. That is our government now.
Sigh!
Another fake news by the What can we make up today left.
Read and become educated!

What happens when migrant children arrive at the US border, with or without their parents
The majority are between 15 and 18. How many are lying and just claiming to be 17. They are gang members running from retaliation by rival gang for killing those gang bangers.

The left wakes up every morning. Trump is still president. They must find a new outrage.

No they are not gang members, kids tender age children under 12.

Link?

That is why he set up DACA. From your article:
"
“We work with individuals in removal proceedings to ensure they have ample opportunity to make important decisions regarding the care and custody of their children,” the ICE spokesman said in a statement. “For parents who are ordered removed, it is their decision whether or not to relocate their children with them. If parents choose to take their children with them, ICE assists in every way possible including helping to obtain travel documents for the minors or, when possible, allow for the family’s voluntary departure.”

they were not separated at the boarder.
Your dishonesty is repugnant.

None of your beeswax.

Yes it is my business.

OMG, ^^^^^^ This is absolutely the funniest take on reality I've ever seen.

So, the parent drags the little darlings across the wilderness for hundreds, if not thousands of miles, on tops of trains, in backs of trucks, with no documents, no food or water in many cases for weeks at a time, across many hundreds of miles that are controlled by drug cartels that would sell those kiddies to the highest bidder, AND THIS IS YOUR OUTRAGE?

Please, tell us all you are not that stupid.

Forum List

Back