Where Are Witches Buried?

Unhallowed ground, generally

There is so much ignorance about "witches" on this board. Doesn't matter how often its discussed, there will always be some dunderhead who pretends he knows what he's talking about.

"unhallowed ground"?

Try thinking that through.

Hint: if one does not believe in a "christian" god or devil, why would one believe that ground can be hallowed? Or, for that matter, water holy? Magic smoke? Or any of the rest.

Majority of cemeteries of that era were located near churches, or the land was blessed by clergy.

unhallowed
[uhn-hal-ohd] /ʌnˈhæl oʊd/
adjective
not hallowed or consecrated; not regarded as holy or sacred:
unhallowed ground.
impious; unholy.
wicked or sinful:
unhallowed practices.

The question was 'where are the buried' - present tense. Not 'where WERE they buried' - past tense.

Bowie and Westboro are both modern day as well.

Nor did you specify a particular time.

It wasn't until post #8 that the past was mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

th

Unhallowed ground, generally
"unhallowed ground"? Try thinking that through.

Hint: if one does not believe in a "christian" god or devil, why would one believe that ground can be hallowed? Or, for that matter, water holy? Magic smoke? Or any of the rest.

There is nothing preventing a witch from believing in YHWH, or the devil, or even worshipping YHWH or the devil in their own way. Or any god(s) for that matter.

Personally I would prefer to be laid to rest in someplace of profound spiritual significance to me, someplace I consider sacred. Like... in a tomb out in the Arizona desert just outside of Phoenix, under the world's most beautiful sunsets.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back