Where is a line by line FACT CHECK of Biden’s “Press Conference”?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I cannot find any. It seems all of a sudden....FACT CHECKING the President is not so important.

Joe lied repeatedly.
He said the VAST MAJORITY of illegals are being sent home...that is a lie.
He said Trump allowed kids to die of dtarvation....lie.
He said the number of illegals immigrating since he won the election is only seasonsonal spike...lie.
He said he entered the Senate 120 years ago....lie
He said new Georgia election laws that prevent activists from bribing people in line with food is Jim Crow....lie

Where is the examination of him not allowing the press to report on Kids in Cages?
He was asked about mass shootings and he repsonded with 10 minutes about infrastructure.
Multiple times he just stopped mid thought...paused...and went on to something completely different.

JOURNALISM IS COMPLETELY DEAD. THE DINOSAUR MEDIA IS DEM PROPOGANDA. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CONSUMING THIS SHIT.

I cannot find any. It seems all of a sudden....FACT CHECKING the President is not so important.

Joe lied repeatedly.
He said the number of illegals immigrating since he won the election is only seasonsonal spike...lie.
He said new Georgia election laws that prevent activists from bribing people in line with food is Jim Crow....lie

Where is the examination of him not allowing the press to report on Kids in Cages?
He was asked about mass shootings and he repsonded with 10 minutes about infrastructure.
Multiple times he just stopped mid thought...paused...and went on to something completely different.

JOURNALISM IS COMPLETELY DEAD. THE DINOSAUR MEDIA IS DEM PROPOGANDA. PEOPLE NEED TO STOP CONSUMING THIS SHIT.
Try:
1616941243757.png

1616941295107.png

He had a card with pictures of the reporters. Some of the pictures were circled with numbers on them.
Even with his notes he couldn't remain focused.

This doddering old fool is a MAJOR risk to our national security.

Joe lied repeatedly.

Try:
View attachment 473448
View attachment 473449

I appreciate it....but those are not line by line and they are not unbiased.

Did you read them?

I saw Chuck Todd say thee were no tough questions because everything is perfect in America! Saw it with my own eyes. :auiqs.jpg:

Joe lied repeatedly.

Try:
View attachment 473448
View attachment 473449
WAPO and CNN - hahhahahahhahahahahaha

Joe lied repeatedly.

Try:
View attachment 473448
View attachment 473449

I appreciate it....but those are not line by line and they are not unbiased.

Did you read them?

I saw Chuck Todd say thee were no tough questions because everything is perfect in America! Saw it with my own eyes. :auiqs.jpg:
Heck, no. Just gave you that list, so you wouldn't feel ignored again. :auiqs.jpg: Did you read them? I figured you could find the slant you were looking for if you read enough of them. Doubt you read them either, but apparently the speech was fact checked. Didn't see the Chuck Todd thing, but heard about it and have read, he wasn't the only one that said that. Gee, I guess ole Chuck should have showed up instead of trusting to the lesser hired help.:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back