Where is Hillary?

trump and the media are throwing softballs to hillary and she's going to absolutely knock it out of the park!

Hillary's old 70-year-old stinky vagina is taking a much needed rest in her mansion, surrounded by servants and the Secret Service, before stepping back out tomorrow to be in touch again with "us folks."

Trump was all over the news shows didn't hear much about Hillary. Are liberals ashamed?

The Democrats are keeping her buried as much as possible. They see extreme risk in putting her out front.

That will end soon. They'll have no choice.

Well, she may be ill again. It is possible that she has checked herself into the Betty Ford Institute for treatment for her chronic alcoholism. The Institute seems to have helped Bill Clinton with his cocaine abuse.

Give hiLIARy a break! She's been busy working on the ISIS videos featuring Trump! That editing to get it just right is hard work!

Well, she may be ill again. It is possible that she has checked herself into the Betty Ford Institute for treatment for her chronic alcoholism. The Institute seems to have helped Bill Clinton with his cocaine abuse.
Yup. She's a chronic alcoholic from years back. She pounds down a 26er between 9-12 PM pretty much every night. I guess what she had done to Bill's victims may be taking their toll.

Where are all the other GOP candidates? The fact is that the media loves a sideshow, and Trump is delivering.

Why would they concentrate on Hillary? She's been running for president for over a decade.

Where are all the other GOP candidates? The fact is that the media loves a sideshow, and Trump is delivering.

Why would they concentrate on Hillary? She's been running for president for over a decade.
And so far has failed.

I can't deny that. I'm sure she won't be president in 2017, but Trump won't either. It will be a moderate candidate like Bush or Rubio. Maybe Sanders, but that's very unlikely.

2008 taught us a lot of things. Hillary is damaged goods.

Forum List

Back