Where is the science behind opening the border during Covid19?

saveliberty

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2009
Once again Biden lies to the nation. First it was I'll bring unity to the country. That lasted two hours after the speech. Now we have a situation where Biden was to follow the science to stop Covid. So explain to me how letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated illegal immigrants into the US follows science.

Once again Biden lies to the nation. First it was I'll bring unity to the country. That lasted two hours after the speech. Now we have a situation where Biden was to follow the science to stop Covid. So explain to me how letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated illegal immigrants into the US follows science.
The left cannot explain it scientifically.

maybe pics will help

1612716688094.png

maybe pics will help

View attachment 454239
Often times pics are the only thing libs can understand

Mexico decided to stop letting people that were in the US be sent back into Mexico to await a hearing. The payoff probably ended.

Who's letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated immigrants, legal or otherwise, into our nation?

Who's letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated immigrants, legal or otherwise, into our nation?

What's his name...old dementia guy.

No, we voted him out.

After traveling through the country is #1 in covid deaths in the world. What a dumbass.

Biden, caravans are already on the way.

No, we voted him out.

More than once apparently.

CNN sez all is well at the border now that China Joe stopped the WALL. And you don't see illegals camping out in your neighborhood, so everything is cool right?

The explanation is to add more democrat votes in Texas to turn Texas democrat. But since democrat theft has made elections moot I don’t see why they bother.

Upgrade Ellis Island and put a world class research hospital on it to help with pandemics!

Forum List

Back