Where is the science behind opening the border during Covid19?

Once again Biden lies to the nation. First it was I'll bring unity to the country. That lasted two hours after the speech. Now we have a situation where Biden was to follow the science to stop Covid. So explain to me how letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated illegal immigrants into the US follows science.
Who's letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated immigrants, legal or otherwise, into our nation?
Biden's rulers

Once again Biden lies to the nation. First it was I'll bring unity to the country. That lasted two hours after the speech. Now we have a situation where Biden was to follow the science to stop Covid. So explain to me how letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated illegal immigrants into the US follows science.
Who's letting hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated immigrants, legal or otherwise, into our nation?
Biden's rulers
That would be us, the American people. You included.

Biden's rulers
Biden was installed by the CCP. He is not a legitimate president. You are not a legitimate American.

Biden's rulers
Biden was installed by the CCP. He is not a legitimate president. You are not a legitimate American.
You're an idiot.

Biden's rulers
You're an idiot.
Coming from you that means nothing. You do understand that, right?

Biden's rulers
You're an idiot.
Your refusal to listen to reality isn't my problem.

Biden's rulers
You're an idiot.
Your refusal to listen to reality isn't my problem.
Listening is the easy part. It is the thinking about what you have heard that you can't handle.

Good thing the SC is getting involved. They will decide to either keep Trumps immigration policies or let Biden's EO take precedence. Lets hope they keep Trump's policies.

Good thing the SC is getting involved. They will decide to either keep Trumps immigration policies or let Biden's EO take precedence. Lets hope they keep Trump's policies.
Why would they need to get involved? If it was done by executive order it can be undone by executive order. Too bad Your guy wasn't too keen on the Constitutional process.

Forum List

Back